webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries

. . .


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, October 10, 2004
bORiNg sUnDaY @ 5:07 PM

"Do not be sad because it ended. Smile because it happened."
How true can that be?? Sometimes I really think that we ought to let go of the things that caused us anguish and pain when it ended. For example, a precious piece of relationship? Things don't changed, but people do. You cannot expect them to stick around, and continue on a "forced" relationship. Let go when you have to, and you may preserve a beautiful memory. Continue holding on, and you may lose both the relationship and the chance of having a beautiful memory. Things happened for a reason, and if our life goes on all smooth-sailing, it wouldn't be called life right? It will be called a paradise! But even we go on to the real paradise, we have to learn to love, care, share, and have our share of ups and downs. So, for everybody who still cannot forget their pain and continue moving on, should ponder on what I have written. There is no such thing called a time-machine, and definitely no hour-glass which can turn back time in the harry potter world; the earth continue moving, people move on and on and on... If you cannot move on, you will be stucked in the same position, forever unable to gain enlightment. Life is but a short span of a few years, why not live life to the fullest by letting go when there is a need to, treasuring every possession you have, and continue pursuing your dreams? Advice on how to live life to the fullest: Live today as if there is no tomorrow.

Graduation day is coming! Bet all the girls are preparing for this big occasion.. Well, who's the vainest creature on Earth? the FEMALES. So, who can blame them? I might add that it's every girl's dream to look good. Hmmm,. for that, I think confidence is most important. The confidence to carry yourself in front of people and stick to what you believe... I think everyone is equal, and the only thing that seperates the winners and losers is the word: Confidence. Really, I believe everybody can succeed if they have the confidence and determination to win! Well, I better stop talking all about these things before I turn the entry into one big lecture!

Went Orchard yesterday.. City areas are just different from towns! Everybody is dressed up to the nines there.. In fact, I felt like a little girl when I strolled the streets of Orchard. The things there...well not bad, cheap and good. Good place for everyone to go, regardless of race, language or religion. Saw lots of nice clothes there - too bad can't buy everything, or else my pocket will have no $$. Being the stingy person that I am, having no $$ may be counted as the worst nightmare that I can ever have. Watched police story yesterday. I think that it is a pretty good movie, though the main actor seems to have aged quite a fair bit. No longer as agile as he was when he is young. But nevertheless, it has a good plot and is packed with plenty of action and emotions. Highly recommended for people who wants to catch a good movie!

Prelims are just over. I have gotten my results. L1R5 is seven! It is the first time I got a single digit...hmm...great improvement uh? But somehow I think that it is not a true reflection of our O Level results because some papers are really easy and the others are marked leniently. Anyway, for the time being, my aim is go JJC. . . think that my first 3 months will be spent on studying a 3 month course in JJC (if I ever am eligible for JC course). So, there will be no need for me to go to work! Yipeee! Although working can earn some extra wages for myself, but I would not do it if it also meant that I have to swallow my intergrity and see people's "lian se". So there.

*Sigh* I cannot go out today (perhaps only for dinner) because I had tonnes of homework to do (actually only one, but it's a thing I dread doing). I had wasted my Friday and Saturday away! For friday, I really have to kick myself for wasting time in reading Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. But for Saturday, it was well worth it, as I can spend time with my best friend, Ann! Streaming had brought us to different classes, and gradually a more distant relationship( which I hate to admit). But yesterday, I had found a thing that I haven't had for a close two years. Guess what is that? I leave it for you to guess...

Anyway, have to end here already. Got other things to do. Meanwhile, keep your heads down and continue studying (have fun too).. Oooh... ++ Good Luck ++






©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr