webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
reading
last wk of the hols
back
hApPy biRtHdAy tO mE!
...
stars
juz another day
sEntOsA oUtiNg
cycle + pool
if i have a million dollars


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, June 23, 2005
GP test = done-ed @ 11:42 PM

Eek.. i was writing on this thing when this whole thing closed down on me. wth.. *sobz* Anyway, i was toking about GP, ya. i was commenting that this is the only subject that we can don't study..but still score as badly. haiz. either our english is not zai, or that we simply have no sense of the happenings outside the blue squarish building of jjc. ok lah, maybe not "we", but me. haha, i just like to indulge in my own little world. juz like little prince. hmmm. just give me a little hut in a forest to stay in. let me pick the berries for a living. and hear the birds chirp to help pass time. i will be contented with this kind of lifestyle. yes, i used to be ambitious. but not anymore. *sigh*
I have an ambition since i was young. my first ambition was to become a doctor. and a surgeon at that. thinking back, i think the only reasons i wanted to be a surgeon is that i like the sight of blood and i love wearing white lab coats. really, children can be so innocent. haha. in fact, i still like wearing white and seeing blood (except that its not dripping from me.) but the only thing im scared of is the cracking of bones. EVERYTHING abt that. the sound of it just send chills down my spine. and the thought of bones breaking. eeks. i cannot stand it when people fracture their bones or something. my hands will go all clammy. cos i will imagine what is happening inside their body.. the breaking of bones. yucks. cant stand it. how to be doctor? haha. that's besides my mediocre and disgusting grades. sigh.
for some reason, i ended up being the food IC for CIP trip to the bird park. haiz. i thought everyone has to be an IC ma..so i volunteered myself. turns out that its not compulsory. wah biang, i should have stick to being a helper. i just dun hv the leadership quality lar. tsk. but nvm, positive attitude. (",) the worst i can do is to make a big blunder and cause everyone to miss lunch. dun blame me if it really happens..i know its my responsibility, but still rest assured. if anything goes wrong, i will automatically blame myself. =D
listening to tao zhe songs... immersed in music.. plunging in my own little make-believe world...



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr