webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
O LeveLs... bYe
hiStoRy tExt boOk 4 sALe
tHe biG O pRoJecT
Sley ridePosted by Hello
MiStaKeS
JIA YOU!!!
JIA YOU~
bORiNg sUnDaY

. . .


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, November 29, 2004
Back from chalet... @ 11:41 PM

Haha, I have been back home for about three days liao ba.. The chalet is quite fun, honestly.. I don't think we will get another chance liddat again.. Because poly and JC, the holidays hor, not the same one... Free time will keep clashing.. Hopeless ba...Unless public holiday? Haha... great idea.. I got back all tanned n black... My mum says I look like a maid now... Cos too dark liao.. I think she exaggerating ba.. I like my new skin colour.. What's wrong with it? At least can fight skin cancer.. (agree?) I went wild wild wet! Had a really splashy time there.. But real expensive.. $12.50 per person lehz.. Not much special facilities ba.. But I did enjoyed myself there.. The barbecue was great! Great food, great entertainment, but for one minor flaw.. It rains.. But nevertheless, we still eat until our stomachs are almost to bursting point, except me who have a stomach ache.

We played a lot of games ba.. Got the guess the number game... The losers have to drink water... *Evil laughter*, and I didn't get punished before! Smart ba? A lot of crazy experiences in the chalet trip, especially the time when we refused to sleep because we are scared of ghosts... Haha... Me the most unlucky one lor, so timid still have to sleep in front of the mirror.. They say hor, at night sleep in front of mirror will see ghosts one lehz.. haha.. at least, I didn't see any ba..

Went to look for cameras on monday... I want to get a digi cam.. I like the Konica Minolta one.. Model i think is dimage x9 ba.. Price is $599, I dunno where I will get the money...haha... Put as dream first ba... Today I went to my aunt's house to make curry puffs! Wow, it's a bit out of shape, and the skin is too hard, but at least I tried my best.. Maybe I can try and improve on it ba... Who wanna be my guinea pig? Lolx..

25 new members in the family! but 5 died yesterday... Ya ya, it's my new fishes... got 3 angel fishes, 2 tiger fishes, 20 ordinary dunno-wat-brand fishes.. But yesterday, an angel fish, a tiger fish, n 3 other fishes died.. So sad... Haiz.. Oso dunno why they die lehz.. Nvm, I will take care of my other fishes.. Love ya, my fishes, *Muackz*, dun die again k?



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr