webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
A diSastEr sAveD (I'm soooo glad)
Back from chalet...
O LeveLs... bYe
hiStoRy tExt boOk 4 sALe
tHe biG O pRoJecT
Sley ridePosted by Hello
MiStaKeS
JIA YOU!!!
JIA YOU~
bORiNg sUnDaY


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, December 06, 2004
...BLUR... @ 12:42 PM

Today was a record. I wake up sooo early today! Normally, in the holidays, I will wake up around 12 something liddat, but today I woke up at 11am...*proud*.. Yesterday was quite a tiring day for me. I was out for most of the day..

I went out with my family yesterday. First, we got a new handphone for sis, which is a sony erricson k700i, then we shop around for cameras, and I end up buying a digital camera (model: canon digital ixus 30), price at $599.. Ooooh... My heart is bleeding.. But nvm, it's worth it =) We went shopping around parco bugis junction, but did not buy anything (does a bottle of mineral water count?) .. There was not much there ba.. Then dad and mum went to a jewelry shop, and they ended up buying a thousand plus worth diamond bracelet for mum.. Bet mom is over the moon right now... If you are asking me, I think silver is good enough, although diamond wouldn't hurt either.. haha.. Speaking of diamonds, I only have one diamond necklace, the rest are silver. It wasn't the very expensive kind, and the diamond didn't even reach 1 carat (so small...=( ), but still it's a diamond.. *heez*..

Ok, back on the topic.. While they are shopping for diamonds, sister and I went to look at watches. I saw a pink colour swatch watch which is really very nice, but price is $100 plus dollars ba... The other one I liked is oso pink colour one, price at $73.. Think it's quite worth it ba, cos swatch watches can last very long, some more, it's kind of branded. But now, I spent so much money already, can't afford to dig any more money from my bank (I'm not printing notes you know?), so admiring it is good enough ba..

After that, we went to starbucks for a cuppa.. I had mocha, which is so extremely sweet.. Next time I should try expresso.. Haha... Coffee is so nice! Upon finishing our drinks, we went to all those car marts to look at cars. I dunno la, but I think dad wants to buy a new car (maybe?). We went to look at toyota ones, and also hyundai one.. No time to look at others liao.. But those cars that we seen quite nice la, some more price is reasonable.

No more eventful things happened that day. Reach home at about 9pm, whereby I tried my new camera, and I found that I'm super blur about its functions. Perhaps I'm just born stupid with these kind of electrical things... *sigh*.. Have to figure it out ba... But somehow I'm too lazy to go and read the manual...Just trial and error ba..

Yeah.. Tml I going to aunt's house again.. Can see my great grandma, grandpa, and cousins.. My great grandma wanna teach me to make rice cakes, a traditional teochew snack. Anyway, I've always like to eat it.. Haha..




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr