webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
dEcOmPoSitiOn
New sports shoes
...New car..
...still blur...
...BLUR...
A diSastEr sAveD (I'm soooo glad)
Back from chalet...
O LeveLs... bYe
hiStoRy tExt boOk 4 sALe
tHe biG O pRoJecT


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, December 19, 2004
New haircut @ 11:19 PM

Today me and my mum went to the salon to get our hairs done. Me went there at 12pm onli to CUT and WASH my hair... But end up...stayed veri long there.. Cos my mom lor.. wants to rebond her hair n wash... Me veri pathetic lor...Sit there like a stone for abt 4 full hours. Cos I onli take 1 hr to make my hair leh... If America got one statue of Liberty, in Singapore, there would be a statue of Michelle... Haiz.. Burnt my sunday man... Some more there dun have tv... Only got radio... Realli wanna sleep.. Wake up veri early lehz... At 10.30 liddat.. Torturing...

Generally, the hairdresser realli tearing my poor scalp apart.. Scratch my hair with shampoo so hard... I tink my scalp is bleeding internally... Then some more, when washing off the shampoo, make my clothes all wet.. Haha... the most unpleasant incidents seems to go to mi.. Yawn... Then went home abt 5 sth.. watch tv, eat dinner, watch tv again, net... Sianz... MY most boring sunday...

Some more still got 2 more weeks to school reopen lehz... Me went to JJC science for the 3 mths..quite glad ba....at least get the chance to meet new ppl..Heez...Some more, lots of my friends oso going there ba... Maybe can meet my primary school frienz there too...haha..

Nothing much to say le.. Christmas coming liao... Hope everyone out there have a merry christmas! "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way...." / *sings ...



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr