webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
GP test = done-ed
reading
last wk of the hols
back
hApPy biRtHdAy tO mE!
...
stars
juz another day
sEntOsA oUtiNg
cycle + pool


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, June 24, 2005
new haircut @ 11:04 PM

Argh. finally went to cut my hair. not that it look any different though. haiz i hope to go cut again leh. it doesnt look right, and it doesn't look that it have changed either. haiz.. however, when the guy washed my hair, it feels pretty comfortable. aha. not that i have the money to go wash it at a saloon everytime, but once in a while wld be nice. lol. actually i wanted to sport a short haircut, but lose my courage when i saw the hairdresser. sigh.. im not going to chicken out the next time i see the hair stylist. humph. now im gg to keep my long hair for the time being. aha.
mom is complaining. dad is complaining. ya, all becos of my hair. mom says its a waste of her money to send mi to the saloon. and dad chided mi for cutting layered hair. argh. im so yuan wang! im juz trying sth different..
tml gg to watch initial d! aha. jay is juz so cool. edison got attitude. hmmm. nice. i love action packed too. wish tt i have watch spiderman last time. haiz. bio test nxt tue... has anyone studied for it? tsk. i hvnt.
yea.. skipped breakfast today. ok, i just had a piece of peanut butter spreaded bread. skipped lunch today. aha. totally nv eat kk..im so proud of myself! aha. cos i nv could resist KFC and today i did. lol. k partly becos im nt hungry lar.
anyway jia you..! for myself and for everyone out there. aha.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr