webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
the flyaway racket
taking a breather -_-"
taking a breather -_-"
boring sunday
nth to sae
common tests r OVER
im back! =))
quiet ppl are rare, lame ppl is everywhere
wear and tear
fOuR dAys Un=OnLined


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, August 25, 2005
how many ppl actually do love themselves? @ 10:28 PM

Does a person need to learn to love him or herself first before loving others? what's love? a powerful emotion? a box of chocs and a bouquet of roses? sth that u cant do without? wat is it exactly? I guess, like many other things, the word "love" has different meanings for each and everyone of us. For me, i still hvnt found it, though i have traces of ideas. tolerance, sacrifice, care, time are a few of my ideas. sth for everyone to think abt.

Anyway, sth cool happened during math lesson today. when mr. jeffery seow is explaining, he leaned forward onto the teacher's table, resting his palms on it, looking impressive and all, and the nxt moment, the poor table collapse under the pressure he applied. lol. it happened veri fast. he was talking, then suddenly there was a loud bang. woohoo. cool manz. what makes this incident extra funny is that before math lesson, i was sitting in the classroom with nancy, tilin and paterson. i chose the teacher's table, then commented that i like feeling like a teacher. then nancy said sth abt "it's ok to b a teacher, but never b a teacher whose table will collapse." isn't it just so "zhun"? the nxt hx mouth of the century. step down, hx.

i see ppl getting exempted from promos. grt lar. and i asked myself, if they can do it, why can't i? i dun hate myself, but i dun love myself either. i find myself perfectly normal. am i really tt dumb? i've gt nth tt i realli achieved in life, except for my grades. if tt's gone too, i realli dunno wat kind of person am i. i am lost.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr