webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
new thoughts
back from camp
off to camp
hakuna matata =))
back to blss
cows ahoy!
how many ppl actually do love themselves?
the flyaway racket
taking a breather -_-"
taking a breather -_-"


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, September 09, 2005
at least someone loves mi! @ 7:18 PM

Went for chem lec and tutorial today in school. wah sian leh. holiday oso not like holiday. the whole week i also go to school. grrrr. if any teacher ask mi, "how's ur holiday?" i shall reply with an immensely surprised look, "huh? got holiday meh?" wahahaha.. the cheek of them to ask this redundant qn, when they are the ones who scheduled all the camps and make up lessons. humphz. oya, back to talking abt sch. when i left school with chitra and guoxiang, saw a few mothers with their toddler kids walking ard there. ya, they are cute and all, but we merely took a few glances, smiled and walked off. then there was this kid, he followed me lor!! wah, scared mi man. cos he was walking so closely to me that, his is almost stuck to my skirt liao. then cold sweat fall down my face, cos i scared tt he start pulling my skirt (my cousins used to do that when they were young). so i started walking faster, but he still followed me lar. lolx. i think he loves mi too much le. at least someone appreciates me! ya, i managed to break away from him after all. i was telling chitra and gx how a lot of kids like me, then chitra said tt it was becos of my kiddy outlook. lol. kiddy meh? i tried v hard to grow up le. but still - well, it's in the blood. nth i can change.

dar complained that i failed to see her again. cox i went back from the market to school, after having finished my lunch, and she claims that she was standing in front of me, and waving. but still, i didnt see her. lol i innocent lor. im not dao, but realli didnt see her mah. lolx. she did say before that if i ever see her w/o any warnings, the sky will crash. well. tts jux the way i am. i dun normally pay much attention to ppl. im practically stoning while walking. lolx. so ya, if i ever dao-ed anyone of u, pls forgive me. i really didnt see u.

wah my com tio spyware le. haiz so sad. hv to reformat liao. seeing each day pass with more and more pop-ups coming up is really saddening. cos i know my com's health is falling. haiz. sort of like watching a patient with a terminal disease. each day pass, and they get weaker and weaker until they completely collapse. so scary yar? *shudders*



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr