webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
just finished my hw.. aww...
stressed!!
beauty
at least someone loves mi!
new thoughts
back from camp
off to camp
hakuna matata =))
back to blss
cows ahoy!


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, September 17, 2005
mooncake festival at school! @ 3:18 PM

Finally... finally.. finally. the weekends are here again. after slogging so much during this one week.esp for the ruddy maths file, which i did for soooo long. so it was no wonder how much sense of achievement i felt when i confidently put that file into jeff seow's pigeon hole. *lets out a sigh of relief*

Promos going to be here soon.. hv to hope n pray that i can pass my promos, than off i go to jc2 le. wow, everything is like.. so fast lar. i really hope no one in my class will retain, or go to poly. seriously, i think my class is a great one, although we didnt realli excel much academically. but we are always full of laughter, and support for one another. well, intelligence is one thing, and how to be nice to others is another. i believe that it's the latter that gets u around in this society. so ya, work hard everyone. =)))

thought of a lot of things yesterday. not really thinking about the past, but rather, thought of my first experiences for everything. how i first "met" shakespheare, how i first took my bio test (when it's still a foreign subject to me), how i first met my friends, how i first reacted when..... ya lotsa things. it's remarkable how much experiences i have accumulated over a short span of 17 years, in which the first three yrs are not counted cos my memory hvnt develop yet. ok, it actually took mi 17 years to be fascinated by my own brain.

celebrated mooncake festival in jjc yesterday. it was all right ba, though most of the times i was like taking photos and talking to my friends. cox the activities there not suitable for me.. i dunno how to "cai deng mi", or play chinese chess. i didnt hv the guts to sing in front of so many ppl too. so ya.. jus played with lanterns, eat dinner, eat mooncakes (i cldnt get one with egg yolk. sighx), hear ppl sing. yups i guess tt's abt it.

visited a few stalls. I want one of those clay dolls!!! the dragon one is so cute lar.. i wan one.. but didn't get one in the end. sighx. cos the person say he has no time to make another dragon le. haiz.. anyway it's supposed to be free. but towards the end, each one cost abt $3.. not fair.. i paid for my tix leh. tsk. but i got a very nice indian kind of drawing on my left hand. it's supposed to cost $2.. but cos my fren is there, we got it free (we as in mi, tilin, and pamela. =D).

im particularly attracted to the tea art stall. the tea smells so nice, and the soft bubbling and brewing of tea makes mi feel so peaceful. taking in the wisps of tea smells make mi feel refreshed too. mebbe i shall take up a tea art course during holiday. but the bad thing is, my hands can't take hot stuff one leh. too delicate le (ya right. im jus scared tt i'll scald myself.) nvm, i love tea. mebbe can ask pamela pei mi take up tea art. cox she loves tea too. tea is a lot wetter than coffee, but both are equally nice. =)))

feel like getting a nice haircut during the hols. tsk. but everybody says long hair suits me. i didn't like the idea of rebonding too, cos im not really into straight hair. i prefer my natural curls. yay! love permed hair.so curly and nice. straight hair is kind of boring yar? no offence to ppl with straight hair.. but well. this is wat i feel. straight hair looks gd on certain ppl, no doubt tt.

ya, today is great-grandma's 80th bdae~! so will be gg out later to celebrate. hope that there will be mooncakes with egg yolks there. tsk.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr