webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
finally..an A..
if someone can just pay me to cry
sore throat
valentine day!
Rain + Sunshine = Rainbow
unevoluted giraffe
visiting...
chinese new yr
Wash ur hurt with tears
X 2


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, February 25, 2006
great great friends @ 9:53 PM

I didn't know that a simple email can make me so happy :) but it did. It made me carried a smile whenever i go today. and i swear tt i got this kind of emails every other day. to such a point that i've totally no feeling abt it. yupps. im talking abt some chain letter email on friendship. Some people just anyhow send to the whole of their msn contact list. but im sure.. out of this contacts list, surely got some is nv talk to at all one right? completely pointless to send this kind of mails to dem. make the others, whom really matters to u, think that they are on the same line with those not-so-close friends. So, when u send an email abt friendship or whatever, MEAN IT. like some mails carried lines like "I may not ever talk to you again, but you are always on my mind, and had made some difference to my life." If you don't mean it, den don't send it. It sounds so fake. bleuhz.

Yupps. enough digressing. anyway, nancy and pamela made my day! cos they sent these mails on frienship..and its not like those anyhow send de wor..it's onli a selected few. and im soooo glad im one of them. for the first time, I feel that the mails are really sent with sincerity. and for once, i didn't delete them away :) also, I've already told dem to give me ba zhang (dumplings in triagular shape) for my birthday. haha.. jokingly of cos. dunno if they really will give or not. i explained to them that my family don't made ba zhang during duan wu festival, and i hv this serious love for ba zhang, esp home-made ones! wahaha. besides, my chinese birthday falls on the 5th lunar month, 3rd day. two days before duan wu festival wor! so its so appropriate to give me ba zhang right? *grins*

haiz i wonder if anyone will be willing to make me ba zhang. *sighx* ba zhang so difficult to made..and the preparations = torture. wells, hope for the best ba. anyway i have really GREAT friends! surely one of them will make for mi? lols. *praying*

Anyway, i think im kind of bad. i have so many great friends (plus some ULTIMATE GREAT FRIENDS), and it's not always that i return their kindness towards me. haha, but i really appreciate all little actions (and big) that you all did for me.

errrrs. this is getting mushy. better stop now. wahahahas.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr