webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Injections
the perfect guys
Michael Jackson
My 21st birthday celebration
Birthday party
My wishlist
girls to ladies
Happy endings
Pyjamas party :D
Michael Jackson《Heal the World》


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, July 03, 2009
we are the world @ 3:56 PM

It's sad how many years ago this song was sang, and yet, the problems that exist then still exist now. However, I still think that it is a beautiful song, something that can influence someone if they will just stop and listen.

I can just watch this video and listen to this song over and over again, cos their voices are so dazzling, and it is so much more powerful when everyone sang together, rather than just one lone voice.

Love it, and hope u will love it too :))

PS: Does anyone know who the singer in leather jacket, blue shirt is? He sang the second chorus. Wonderful voice, sandy, and incredibly sexy.




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr