webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
sEnToSa
New haircut
dEcOmPoSitiOn
New sports shoes
...New car..
...still blur...
...BLUR...
A diSastEr sAveD (I'm soooo glad)
Back from chalet...
O LeveLs... bYe


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, December 30, 2004
cOoKinG @ 2:00 PM

So long never blog liao...haha..Reason is because I was enjoying myself these few days, "conducting experiments" with my friends.. We were baking a cake (strawberry shortcake, extra short) on monday, playing monopoly (hello?) on tuesday, baking choc chip cookies on wednesday (delicious, any takers?).. We are planning to make pizza on friday although this wasn't confirmed yet, first reason is because ingredients are too expensive and second, I already promised Zhao ying to go shopping with her.. Wow, I'm really going to be broke. Luckily a new month is approaching n I'm getting my pocket money soon (yeah!).

JJC people called me on monday night, telling me about some orientation camp for new students. It's a three days two nights camp, price at $88 from edusave. Wow, camping oso so expensive ah? Wondering where they going to take us, and whether or not they are treating us to good food (abalone is too far out, but a grilled chicken wing will be nice.) Anyway, I'm in family 4, OG 16. Kind of like seperated with my friends cos I never heard one who is in the same group as me.. *sigh*... I'm going to suffer a lot by sleeping in camp with ppl I dunno, eating with ppl I dunno.. Haiz, the best is to hope that I'll make some good friends quickly. Haha.. First of school about 7am must reach liao, so early.. Dunno got wat kind of activities in the field (hope it isn't too boring then).. Wah, nowadays I need to get about 10 hr of sleep at least n waking up so early is already a torture.. Hope for the best ba..

Anyway, got one tidal wave thinggy happened in Indonesia and it spread to other countries like Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Bungket (dunno how to spell) and so forth. It was really frightening, cos in the news, I saw the wave reaching about 5 metres and suddenly crashing down, taking ppl by surprise. It caused a lot of lives loss, damges and injuries. So far, Sri Lanka is the worst affected because most of its land is submerged in water, and a lot of ppl have died there. I was wondering whether would the country survive, because the damages are too grave and it will take forever to repair it. It's really a blessing that Singapore lies in such a good geographical location that it will not be affected by this thingy. Bless those ppl affected though. Anyway, those ppl who wish to help can purchase a food ration package at $10 in any NTUC outlet ( this is wat I learned from an sms). These packages will be send to those affected countries.

Enough about these sad stuff ba, just learn to treasure those people around you, because you will never know when they will be gone. Once they are gone, you will start regretting why you didn't treasure them before. So why wait? Tell everyone who are close to you that you love them ( and really mean it.)

That's all for today then. Going to take my lunch...




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr