webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
bad luck week?
what a day
initial D
new haircut
GP test = done-ed
reading
last wk of the hols
back
hApPy biRtHdAy tO mE!
...


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, July 04, 2005
one day to chinese oral @ 4:44 PM

pretty nervous. its like, O level chinese oral is jux over and now it is A level chinese oral. i can't speak in proper chinese .. i will stumble de. haiz. even my o chinese onli get merit, although i got A1. now oral is impt to mi cos my paper cmi liao. haiz. hopefully it wun be too hard bah. i wanna get an A for chinese. dunno whether its too possible or not. cos last time at least there's ci yu shou ce to guide us along. now dun haf. eeks. heard tt we are not allow to retake once we pass our paper. sheesh. its now or never bah.

youth dae hol today. didnt do anything much .. onli a bit of hw, and reading "the exorcist." pretty nice book.. tinge of history and mystery at that. highly recommended by me. aha. heard that it was made into a movie. tsk. i hvnt watch that movie before. im never into horrors nowadays. lol.

yup that's all. hv to go do my stuff liao. -_-



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr