webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
mooncake festival at school!
just finished my hw.. aww...
stressed!!
beauty
at least someone loves mi!
new thoughts
back from camp
off to camp
hakuna matata =))
back to blss


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, September 19, 2005
confusion @ 7:21 PM

ya, today is another normal school day..but i didn't feel that i have gained anything much. the whole day is just so rainy and gloomy, which is same like my mood. My mood really changes with weather. every rainy day, i will feel very upset for no reason. i just dun like the gray clouds and the darkened sky, though some people thought it's romantic and all. haha.. i prefer sunshine, "fluffy" white clouds and a slight breeze. this would be my perfect weather.

haha, read from hx's blog that someone asked him what has he gained from living in this world for 17 years. haha.. he gave a pretty good answer, but i believe everyone's will be different. For me, what have i gained.. is not knowledge. knowledge is like money, u neither bring it with u when u are born, nor bring it away when u are dead. i have gained all the love given to me by friends and family. the love sort of accumulated when i grow over the years. this is what matters to me. when i leave the world, the love they gave me will be brought away... and they will always remember me.

argh. my stomach couldnt stop churning. even though i hv eat nothing. i hope that im not sick or anything. keeps feeling like retching or sth. groans. pls ... i dowan to be sick.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr