webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
great great friends
finally..an A..
if someone can just pay me to cry
sore throat
valentine day!
Rain + Sunshine = Rainbow
unevoluted giraffe
visiting...
chinese new yr
Wash ur hurt with tears


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, March 06, 2006
Sis is officially 21~ @ 7:18 PM

After all the ooha these few weeks, sis is finally 21. A whipping 21, not joking. In three years time, it will be my turn. And that lucky girl got so many presents! and all are real expensive lor. All relatives either give her big fat AngPows or diamonds! Diamonds I ask you. And she doesn't even like jewellery. I only have one diamond pendant in my whole life lor. And it's not BIG BIG one. bleuhz. That diamond pendant is a birthday present from dad on my 14th birthday, if I never remember wrongly. And that year was a jewellery year. Almost everyone I knew gave me jewellery on my bdae that year. I'm not saying that it's not good - provided that the person knows my taste. or else that piece of expensive jewellery will just stay rotting in my drawer, something I know, which you dun want to see either. *grins*

BBQ party for sis's bdae is over. And the worst thing abt is that I only get to eat a few marshmallows, and 4 chicken wings, when there's plenty of delicious-looking food. I didn't even get a share of the bdae cake, cos I was doing some other things that time. Unlucky me. that cake has alcohol in it lor. so cool right? appropriate for a 21st bdae celebration, i wld say. Besides the fact that I didn't get to eat, all was pretty fine. Nice catching up with frens. and fighting as well. wahahaha! I left a bite on ssf's arm. oooops. poor her. but it's her fault that she's pinning me down and acting like a drunk person in the 1st place. but being the nice nice me, I will send a tube of antiseptic cream to her hse if i rmb =) since that area turned into a bruise somehow. oooops. sorrie again!

gorilla bbq really nice chicken wings. pity he only bbqed once. and i didnt get to eat his honeyed chicken wings after that 4. hmmm. veri well cooked. nice taste too. see, im praising you! Be honoured. haha.. If chalet was successful, and you incorporate bbq in it, better cook for mi lehs.. ha. to make up for last saturday..cos i didnt eat much. and u noe how big my appetite was. *winks*

Anyway this week is the last week of school, though it didn't feel like one. on 13march, the supposedly 1st day of hols, got GP test (full paper). my GP sux.. really. totally. though i got a relatively decent grade of B3 during O lvls for my EL. The highest grade I got for GP is B! grrrr. Never even reach A. and according to my wonderful observation, the grade is dropping. I got C too. *sobs* and language was supposed to be my cup of tea. haizz whatever.

Talking abt languages, got another new update. My chinese A lvl exam got A1 and distinction for oral. *claps claps* and tata~ no more chinese in my life. wahahaha!

I'm supposed to be stressed this week though. Bio and chem tests fall on the same day. grrrrr. and both testing on chapters which i dun like. how unlucky. but anyway, dun really feel like studying for it. the fact that i slept like 3 straight hrs today prove it. lols.. Let nature take its own course. I can't be bothered anymore.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr