webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
adieu pluto
new creations
the past one week
i love fireworks!
eeky cekebrations
disney stamps!
chocolate heaven!
i've watched this!
gorgeous
self-centered


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Tuesday, September 05, 2006
7 - 1 mugging days @ 1:11 PM

Supposed to use this week for mugging purposes, since prelims are coming up and all. But it's ABSOLUTELY crazy to stay at home for 24/7 just to cram information in right? I mean, if you can do it, good for you. but most of us don't have that supernatural ability. if the rest of us try to attempt this kind of lifestyle, i'm surprised if you haven't already suffer a nervous breakdown and tear up your oh-so-holy school notes. Anyway, was just trying to argue my way out of the 'sin' i've committed, cos i went out with them right on the first day of the hols. -_-" resulting in a loss of one day out of 7 for my mugging purposes. but i didn't regret though cos i definitely dowan to turn mad.

We went k-box and bowling after that. i totally suck at bowling, seriously, cos by the 2nd game, my wrist is throbbing so hard that it's so hard for mi to control the ball at all. so most of them went down the drain. lol. need to learn the correct method of throwing a bowling ball, which they promised to teach me. wahahaha.

was totally scared out of my sleep today (though i dropped back to slp again), because i dreamt of sth that i NEVER even thought of. seriously it never cross my mind before.... So this proves that the chinese idiom on "what you think in the day, will appear in your dreams at night" is super warped. cos dreams are never logical, and they are sth that you nv even thought of before. Like creepy crawlies, which i try my very best to not think abt them, and yet i dream of them EVERYTIME. where is the justice in life? just recently, i had this dream of someone throwing cockroaches at me. it was no wonder i nv had a gd night sleep.ok, anyway this dream i had todae has no link to these eeky creepy crawlies (thankfully), but it's on my future =x

anyway just for a bit of back-track. Yoga was definitely not fun on that day, because we did yoga in the rain. Sounds romantic yar? except that it's totally not. by the end of the display, most of us were freezing cold. haha... but then it's a experience that is once-in-a-lifetime, on the positive side. my class took some pics (with courtesy of tilin) after that. keke too lazy to upload all of them here, so... just a few.

The class.

girls.

Guys.

me with my diatomic partner.

just a bit of decent news; the crocodile hunter is dead!! omg after so many fabulous documentaries he had done, wat a pity. i think he died becos of some stingray injecting poision into him. bless him. and thanks for all the pains u had taken to do all these shows. yupps. hope that he will rest in peace. =))




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr