webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
i've watched this!
gorgeous
self-centered
ghost stories
boring vs interesting dreams
short hair
yummylicious
new blogskin =)))
June hols starts today!
happy birthday!


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, July 28, 2006
chocolate heaven! @ 11:27 PM

i totally think that i need to control cravings for fattening food, e.g. mcnuggets, apple pie, chocolates, chicken wings... all my favourite junk food. behind that facade of acceptable frame, i must be hiding a lot of cholesterol in my body. like seriously. where does all that fats go to? i only have two reasonings.

1) high metabolism

2) excess fats are stored as glycogen, and mine must be extra compact, so it doesn't show? (well im not complaining.)

Anyway, something serious must be getting to me...cos i actually dreamt that a LOUD thunderous voice struck me and ask mi to slim down!!! dotz. i think i must be hearing too many of my friends' slimming down woes.

anyway it's hard to control cravings when u hv all this in ur fridge....


a whole box of chocolate with diff kind of nougat inside..those blanks.. haha the choc ended up in my stomach.


Ferrero Rocher!! my all time favourite. i prefer gold to silver ones. yummy.


Kitkat!! heyy i found another new flavour for kitkat. cappuccino! it taste loads better than the sakura ones. yummy. nice for ppl who love the sweet taste of cappuccino cos the taste is ... well.. strong. i like! limited edition wor!!


Another creation from kitkat. dark choc. yum yum.


Newest creation from Cadbury. choc with bits of biscuits and caramel. too sweet for my liking.... for gd for ppl who has a sweet tooth. Wouldn't it be nice? haha purple for cadbury.

and lots more choc at home...

Anyway must JIAYOU for A levels!!!! 97 days left and im still getting sucky results. bless me.




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr