webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
yummylicious
new blogskin =)))
June hols starts today!
happy birthday!
bored
presents!
No lousy fish
too much of left make u turn right
all these extra pounds of fat
last co performance


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, July 07, 2006
short hair @ 11:21 PM

Visited a hairdressing salon today.. finally got the short hair I've wanted. Not that I look extra nice with short hair, but i just wanna see a change in myself. Maybe from now on, I'll alternate long and short hair ba.. else it'll be so boring. shall not post any pics of mi being short-haired in this blog... haha.

I'm vain, therefore I'm shy. *blush* geddit?

Why the sudden interest in having short hair? i've got this weird thinking nowadays that I may not live to see tomorrow, so hv to live everyday to the fullest. And if there are things that I wanted and i hv the ability to fulfil it, i shall go ahead and do it. It's good to hv self-consciousness and thinkings of your own, but too much ain't gg to do u much gd. Life is just like a piece of china (simile). fragile and vulnerable. sighs. guess im too caught up with articles and videos of family violence.

Too many examples ard us. And to think ppl are blind to it.

positive ppl will say that some ppl have to go thru all this becos it's their fate. without the tragic cases ard us, there will not be good. If this kind of contrast is needed, I rather not realise how fortunate i am. If I can choose, i want bliss to be shared among everyone. Isn't that paradise? haha. that's it. *snaps fingers* that's why we are humans.

lol what am i saying? Ignore me.

Errrs ya back to my short hair. those who wanna see my short hair ask mi out! lols. cos by the time u see mi three months later, my hair has already grown back -_-" im proud of my short hair. not becos i look nice in it, but because i can muster the courage to do it. =))) *clapclaps* (self-praise, national disgrace)

oh did i already mention that instead of PC classes, we are having yoga? no more running and sweating around.. Two weeks into this new prog and I feel fat already. am i addicted to exercise? haha mebbe not..cos though i feel fat, i didnt really hv the motivation to run on my own. the yoga classes are in place cos i think there will be a mass yoga session somewhere in August! goodness gracious me. *faints* Can you imagine, the whole J2, consisting of no less than 800 people, all twisted up in weird positions tgt? It's a classic moment, i assure you.

before i forget, here's to nancy aka leng sea aka blanket (whichever u prefer): congrats on your wonderful math results + 6 marks! =))) dun say im not happy for you wor.. gladness is not hung on the face all the time. haha..

more "experiments" coming up.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr