webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
shopping with pammi and TTL!
random thoughts
allergic to tests
pink kitkat
blog for the sake of blogging
Super Fit Me
grrrr~
im not..
Lack of updates
slog for what?


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Wednesday, May 24, 2006
last co performance @ 7:48 PM

Can't express the feelings of relief when I finally finished my last CO performance (mebbe in this life). Not that I don't like music. I love music! just tt i feel im not cut out for it. Seriously, what am I good at? put it across simply - jack of all trades, but master of none. wat a sad case =( i wanna find the talent inside mi and fa yang guang da! muahahaha!! this shall be my target in life. To nurture myself to the best of my potential. keke... sounds like some kinky school motto. but wells, it carries a lot of meaning lorrs..*grins*

-sigh-

but no more CO = no more play oso.. cos A levels coming le. but i think its a tad too sadistic if i put up a counter to count down the no. of days left to doom. if my studies damn zai, i wldnt mind though! scare ppl out of their wits. *evil laughter* but im not, so i better put tt idea outta my mind. hmphs. and the worst thing is .. im addicted to so many drama serials! da chang jin!! lols.. she's my heroine sia! good in all the things she does. and she's a great cook! i love to eat..therefore i muz learn to cook nice food..so tt if im left on the shelves nxt time, i can still enjoy delis! weeets~

Anybody wants to treat me to jack's place? I simply miss western food... ='( dunno why im craving for meat these days...and LOBSTER!! i love seafood! yummy! i think seafood is the best kind of meat in the whole world!! crabs!! prawns!! lobster! abalone!! wahahaha!! *drools* im esp craving for lobster though. heard tt there's this place selling cheese lobster. i wanna try..... and hanxiang wanna treat me chilli crabs... yummy! oh no.. im simply getting fat sia. *sobbss*

So I must learn to exercise more... and im having a good start. cos kaijie is inviting me to soccer game. meaning, the guys play soccer in the field, while I run around parameters of the field. sounds fun hor? lose weight....good bye flabs... but i prefer badminton actually. anybody wants to date me out for badminton? i may be lousy in it, but im a gd sport. wun be a sore loser, i promise =)

speaking of dramas.. there's this one part in "xin niang shi ba shui" (k-drama). loosely translated, it means a 18 yr old bride. ha.

Keying: can't you feel the love I have for you? can we get back to the good old days whereby we care for each other?

Hejun: if it's 5 years back, i wld hv comply. but now....

just goes to show how ppl all regret their actions.

shall say no more here. dinner!



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr