webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Lack of updates
slog for what?
slog for what?
Sis is officially 21~
great great friends
finally..an A..
if someone can just pay me to cry
sore throat
valentine day!
Rain + Sunshine = Rainbow


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Tuesday, April 04, 2006
im not.. @ 4:10 PM

I'm not an ambitious person, cos i dun wish to be anyone outstanding, or anything.. I just wish that in life, I get a stable influx of money every month.. so that i can lead a relatively comfortable life. A house to live in, extra money for shopping and enjoying myself, a car (maybe), up-to-date technology, money to pay bills, and leftover money for savings! everyone need to save. wei yu chou mou.

I'm not a nerd. simply cos
(1) I don't wear thick glasses
(2) I don't study 24 hrs a day (in fact I don't use brains for more than 12 hrs a day)
(3) I do not have a bad hunchback
(4) I do not wear my pants up high =)
(5) I do slack at times (actually, most of the times)

How? This is one of the rare times I feel like I cld do with being a nerd. At least a nerd only needs to study all the time to be happy. And studying a lot = self sufficient = good grades. ya ya, go ahead and argue that a nerd need not necessarily be intelligent and blah. thus studying don't mean gd grades. well, i admit im stereotyping here. why leh? the simple face being im just human. Oya, enuff of digressing. Well, I can oso say that though the nerd nd not be intelligent, some stuff is bound to get into the head by diffusion yar? 24 hrs leh! Maybe i shld do diffusion too :)

I'm not daydreaming. This is called "imagination",and ppl will die without imagination. cos without imagination there are no dreams. no dreams = no ambitions. no ambitions means failure in life.

Aiya got time den explain more. too tired to say more.

Stay happy, all.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr