webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
random thoughts
allergic to tests
pink kitkat
blog for the sake of blogging
Super Fit Me
grrrr~
im not..
Lack of updates
slog for what?
slog for what?


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, May 20, 2006
shopping with pammi and TTL! @ 10:57 PM

gosh. im downright bushed, and my blisters getting from bad to worst. dunno what happen but some parts just peeling like hell, and expose the red flesh within. Ouch! pain pain. anyone can tell mi how to cure my poor feet? they used to be so nice, i dun want them to be ugly forever.

Friday - went shopping with pammi and tilin. wells, but "window" shopping wld be a more precise word to use. Didnt manage to buy anyth much. only bought rong's gift... haha didnt want to spend too much, cos i wanna save up for my june hols! just in case hanxiang gets crazy again and ask mi along for night cycling. to be honest, I feel a teeny weeny scared riding at night. i'm slow lorss. and no one will wait for mi. sigh.. and mi, having a notorious reputation of being a sotong, will drop into a pond half way during the journey. lols. kks... digressing.

We spent the whole time walking in orchard! having a window shopping spree! lols.. long time nv do tt liao. fun though. to look at all those pretty stuff, though I know i couldnt afford it. went to plaza sing first, and we were all enthu abt taking pics. i didn't take a lot though. lazy to pick the camera out frm my bag larss. ha.



a bit dark lar...cldnt use flash at the mrt there. pammi (left) and me! (right)


Pammi (left) and mi (right) at the outside of plaza sing.


Me (left) and Tilin (right). her op handbag so nice! hahaz.


All that greenery. nice nice. nature! *sniff*


Where was I looking?!


I took one for pammi too. didn't noe tt grey and pink can match so well.. lols. i've learnt sth. =)


10 inch chicken and mushroom pizza from pastamania! i've gobbled down the rest of it before taking pic of this pathetic remaining piece. hahasss. garlic bread rox! delicious and fight dracula!


chocolate moose! choc makes me feel happy =)

Eaten all these for dinner. lolss. it's not a lot though. wished tt i cld hv eaten more. haizzz.

after tt, went walking around...at taka, i think. i've decided against a delicious icecream cos i nd money badly right now. haiz can't go ard spending it all up. cos i wanna watch da vinci code! weeets~


Me with Tilin!!

-wait-

Is that my tan marks?!

so ugly!

I can't get rid of my wavy hair.. so I shall learn to love it! cos not everyone is born with wavy hair! at least I can pretend to be gollilocks. wells. it pays to be optimistic. *grins*

Walked home alone at night. so scary lor.. first time. usually someone will send me home. but u can't be lucky everytime. -_-"

today is my sister's carnival. kind of boring. nothing to buy lorsss.. and no fried icecream and fried mars bar there. so sad. I was expecting to eat it. and i got stomachache from drinking tt dunno-wat-mixture drink. some lychee cocktail mix with icecream soda? i honestly lost count of the ingredients. shld hv stick to milo dinosaur. haha

after tt, went west mall, den jp, den home sweet home!

thanks to hanxiang and rong who is so concerned abt my peeling toes! *huggs*

Sorry I'm typing in a summarized kind of way cos I wanna go cook mee eat liao. getting hungry and its 12.01am. haha...

there goes my dieting plan =X




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr