webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
grrrr~
im not..
Lack of updates
slog for what?
slog for what?
Sis is officially 21~
great great friends
finally..an A..
if someone can just pay me to cry
sore throat


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, April 14, 2006
Super Fit Me @ 4:03 PM

It's been a stressful weeks. so many tests, plus a lot of stuff to do. I wonder how my body can stand it for so long. oh no, and there's this large disgusting looking pimple on my face. life is simply not going my way at all. But nvm, whatever that can happen to me in life, no matter good or bad, I shall be optismistic, and accept it with a smile. Well, you can't stop shitty stuff from happening to you in life, BUT you do have the power to control the way you feel about it. Ultimately, it's all about what you think.

Like my nafa test. To you, I look like an average girl, who collapse at the slightest of physical exercises. Ha but have I mention how much I love doing pull-ups? lols. *ahem* ok, so I was just creating a channel for me to start hao-lianing. =P *guilty* kks.. So this is the thing that I'm really bursting to say. *drumrolls*...

i get GOLD for my nafa Test!! so excited can? To some other ppl who are well-inclined in sports, this is a simple thing to achieve. To me, it's a test of my endurance. Yes, I'm not a person who does very well in sports. But yet, I can achieve this. So proud of myself. At this very point of time, I felt that all the physcial conditioning training I've done has not gone down the drain. So ya, I'm a happy girl today. cos I start my nafa test with a gold (all thru pri sch) and end it with a gold too. kiss goodbye to NAFA test! wahahahas!

mom is a sadist, seriously. she kept forcing mi to watch horror movies. I don't like! Why do ppl like to pay money and make themselves scared? self-abuse sia. It's a lot cheaper to take a bus to a graveyard at night and camp there right? simply cannot understand the weird way some minds seem to work. tsk tsk.

Anyway PW results is out. I've got a 2. wells, didn't really expect much. I'm contented with this grade of mine. Anyway, what's done is done. no point dwelling over it.

so much for positive attitude. haas.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr