webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
im not..
Lack of updates
slog for what?
slog for what?
Sis is officially 21~
great great friends
finally..an A..
if someone can just pay me to cry
sore throat
valentine day!


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, April 09, 2006
grrrr~ @ 8:24 PM

I typed a whole long entry, seeing that it was weekend and all, and it just went *poof*. This just goes to show that we shouldnt rely on technology too much. No matter how fast, how strong, how efficient, it will still break down one day. Like humans.. We err and shut down sometimes too. It may be part of its nature to make my entry go missing, probably cldnt help it at all, but I'm still angry twds it. *seething*

CO concert coming up soon (maybe, maybe not?) Much of the details are not confirmed. I didn't noe what to feel about that though. It just seem too late. When it's in the A lvls year... and its April, goodness sake. how many more months to go? *counting fingers* and we have to practise like so many pieces just to prepare for this? If im academically strong, I'll hv no worries abt this. but im not. Besides, I'm still a soloist. No chance of mulling thru it. *sigh* one good thing abt this concert is probably it gives the j1 sth gd to look forward to. Busy maybe. occupy their time, and their leftover-orientation-spirit.

Anyway, ssf's hair smell nice! lols and she's getting jealous over her hair. imagine that? so CUTE of her..everytime say her side-view nice, she will purposely turn over one leh. crush tt moment of charm. -_-" lols and she's gg to kill me for making this comment. *ahem* So if I end up in ur straits times orbituary, u shld noe what happened to me.

tests.. test.tests. bleuhzz. never-ending. no full-stop. shant try to puke blood over it. but shall try to maintain my chemistry grade! been so long since i got a decent grade. wahahaha! yeps. i can do it.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr