webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
pink kitkat
blog for the sake of blogging
Super Fit Me
grrrr~
im not..
Lack of updates
slog for what?
slog for what?
Sis is officially 21~
great great friends


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, May 11, 2006
allergic to tests @ 9:41 PM

Busy week, yar. electrochemistry test this week, and I think I know nuts abt it before I actually sit down and study it. haha shld stop being a worker at the eleventh hour. And it's totally torturous to sit down for revision when you are down with flu and whatever. The nose is like a spoilt tap, never ceasing to flow. So irritating. I used up a whole box of tissues becos of that. -_-" Who wants to be my plumber?! and it's really disrupting to sneeze every 5 min, where you are just 10 hrs away from the test (including slp, which i nd a lot of time for).

The surprising thing is, after the test, I felt a lot better. though still sick. *sneeze* all becos of ppl who leave their tissues lying all over the place, that's why i caught the virus. but nvm, gd thing to be sick, cos i actually managed to slim down! *evil laughter* my abdomen is flexible sia.. can go flat anytime it want. =D but since im getting better, the chocolating habit will come back, and so will my fat tummy.

There's this thing that recently bothered me... It's so confusing. I wonder how I should react to it. How I should deal with it. How I should feel about it. Actually feeling a tiny tinge of regret. but will it be a case of wrong judgement again? Either way, I think that I'm selfish. why shld i mess up other ppl's life right? when they have settled down so nicely? Perhaps i shld be kind for once.

nvm, just ignore me. Studies most impt now. no education = no good job. I wanna earn my own bread! i dowan to be controlled by other ppl, just before I'm dependent on them to put rice in my bowl. No. im sure i dowan this kind of life. so I shall aim to be an independent 21st century person.. *fantasizing*

rong-the-teddy finally lent me the unbroken cycle (Jie Lian Huan).. yupps! So excited abt watching it. But I'm afraid at the same time, cos its supposed to be a show abt ghosts and all.k I admit im timid lar.. scary? not scary? *pluck petals* scary, not scary........? at this point of time, kaijie suddenly popped into my mind. haha.. cos he's as timid as me in the area of horror shows. ooops. I've just revealed his secret. Nah - well known secret. don't be offended hor?

k, i shall pluck up my courage. just watch me.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr