webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Super Fit Me
grrrr~
im not..
Lack of updates
slog for what?
slog for what?
Sis is officially 21~
great great friends
finally..an A..
if someone can just pay me to cry


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, April 22, 2006
blog for the sake of blogging @ 4:17 PM

I've nothing to talk about, and that speaks a lot (aha irony). monotonous life, that is. *slaps table* yups, that's it. and since i've got nothing to do, i shld rot on the study table and get some diffusion to occur between my brains and the thick pile of notes. bleuhzz. later can? *pleads* so, im blogging for the sake of blogging. cos when i am 20plus, i wanna read this entry again and laugh at myself for being so silly, so young, so naive. at that age, i will be engaging in far more interesting things like office politics, hitting deadlines, and getting cold feet everytime boss threaten to retrench workers. this is so odd, cos no one really enjoys doing these stuff, but yet it happens. seriously, humans a teet weet too sadistic.

Anyway, new subway outlet at jp! Love it lotss. Force me eat vege, yeah. In case you don't know, I'm a meat and potato person. Vege just isn't my style, which is a sad thing of course, cos we are supposed to eat 2 servings of them daily, to get essential vitamins and minerals. sighs. and my fav vege is corn! which isn't even green. lols. dun like anyth green in my food. esp cabbage, long beans, french beans, legumes, parsley.. yada yada. someone teach me to appreciate them.. the moment i put a piece of raw lettuce in my mouth, i feel like puking. no no. lettuce is still ok. tomatoes are my worst enemies. simply can't stand the smell of tomatoes. *pinch nose* no tomatoes for me. so ya, i WANT to learn to eat vege. cos i wanna live till a long ripe age, and die a less painful death.

So yup, subway. yum yum.

sighs, concert when my grades are like suffering.. can't get any worst. if there's a minimun point in life, I've achieved that. Encouragement, care, concern are welcomed. =)))

bleuhzz. i hate self-pitying people. As in once in a while is still ok, cos at some point of time, ppl do feel the need and urge to complain abt the bad stuff that happened to them. but come on, for those who are constantly feeling self pity, go be a turtle. that way u can hide in ur shell forever if u think danger's coming ur way. you're not the only one with problems. like, seriously.

enjoy life, peeps. for life is short.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr