webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
presents!
No lousy fish
too much of left make u turn right
all these extra pounds of fat
last co performance
shopping with pammi and TTL!
random thoughts
allergic to tests
pink kitkat
blog for the sake of blogging


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Wednesday, June 14, 2006
bored @ 6:08 PM

Common tests nxt week..And there are so many things to study! *panick* every time I open that stack of notes, my brain will shut down automatically. no questions ask. How am I going to survive and get enlightened? Grrrrr. teach me the secret behind quick mugging. somebody! *SOS*

New discovery - i can watch world cup without cable tv.. for the better or the good i dunno..so tired cos i was watching france vs switzerland last night, and such a disappointment it is =( why shld i bother? *snaps awake* shld go and open notes to study!

Anyway, for interest sake, i took photos of my presents. haha my bdae haven't arrive so these are the presents frm various early birds =)))

from dap and ruimin.. oh they really noe tt i've got a sweet tooth =)


Unknown present number one. haven't open it, and haven't a clue what it is. all i know is tt is big and rectangular. haha

unknown present number two. oh is that mickey mouse? i love disney!


Puma bag frm zhaoying and weiting! and it's in pink, my fav =)))


100% DIY bdae card from the animals!


a new book from my sister! haha and it's a kid book. im forever her kid sister sia.. lol.

k tt's all. hv to go study le =(




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr