webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
bored
presents!
No lousy fish
too much of left make u turn right
all these extra pounds of fat
last co performance
shopping with pammi and TTL!
random thoughts
allergic to tests
pink kitkat


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, June 18, 2006
happy birthday! @ 12:47 AM

This post is a bit lag, cos it's supposed to be published on 16th and not on 18th (which is today). haha simply too tired recently (due to play or work, let's not be so specific =P)..not much content in this post. just sharing some pics. forgot to take my cam out on the day of my "birthday outing"..sadded. that day is gone forever. but wells, luckily my brain is functioning as per normal, meaning im still not suffering frm memory loss.

kk let's get on to the pics. too sleepy to talk more.
Asian Civilisation Museum. ahahahax.. this is the place where i went on my birthday.special ba?? was supposed to catch a movie or something, but we ended up here. an enriching experience :) first time in an actual museum. oooops. this is the only preserving memory of the place. that $2.50 ticket, which refused to work correctly.

the work of a mischievous giraffe. he actually wrapped his present to me with 20 sth pieces of paper..tough job unwrapping it. but even tougher job for the giraffe, who wrapped it. lols. thanks for the effort anyway.. :)


Giraffe's present.sorry..i didn't do justice to it cos the picture turned out blur. anyway it's a minnie mouse watch..though it's from the children's section, but i like it lots! yay stay young forever! =)))

my new doraemon soft toy from ah gong and guanzhu. lols.. so cute right? by right, already hv lots of soft toys on my bed. now, i even hv trouble tossing over. new wallet from cheng ning =))) finally i get something purple. ahahax. billabong pencil case frm danny and kaijie.


my birthday cake..im 18 already, and mom still treats me like ten -_-" look at the candles. er no, shld be candle. anyway those tumour-alike stuff on the cake are hidden chocolates. yum yum! becos it's my birthday, i had the choc sticks and oreo on top :)


me with the cake. i love cakes!!


instead of the traditional mee sua which chinese eat on their birthday, i get chicken chop. and dun look down on those hotdogs! haha it's not just a hotdog. it's a cheese hotdog... *drools* mom knows tt i hate vege, so she left those carrots out. =))) im a carnivore!


lastly, im a happy girl on my birthday! sorrie look so auntie in this pic, cos im at home and all. anyway it doesnt matter cos im known as auntie duck to some =P so might as well live up to my name...

be sure to enjoy yourself during this last bit of hols =x nobody can stop time. sian. maybe that's what makes time so precious.




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr