webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
7 - 1 mugging days
adieu pluto
new creations
the past one week
i love fireworks!
eeky cekebrations
disney stamps!
chocolate heaven!
i've watched this!
gorgeous


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, September 08, 2006
erasers @ 11:52 AM

Life seriously doesn't come with erasers. Whatever you say, whatever you do, perhaps you might not notice it, but it will affect someone, whether in the positive or negative sense. When it affected someone so deeply that they hurt, you can't simply buy an eraser and remove what you have done previously. All those time machines, the the movie 'click', they are well - just fantasies. not real life. definitely not real life.

If I've never been so rash 4 months ago, perhaps i would hv brought someone happiness. And just because of my words, i've thrown him into a state of confusion again. I can never forgive myself for that. for breaking up a wannabe couple.... i shudder at the thought of that. No matter how i think, i really couldnt think of a solution.

I don't know why this thought haunts me so much, such that i even have nightmares abt it. Now if time can turn back (which i know is impossible, dearie), i will definitely choose to keep my mouth shut. Perhaps by now, i wld have gotten over it. I deprive someone of happiness... aren't i just plain selfish? Guilty, yes im feeling it. and what triggered me off to express this in my blog when it happen so many months before, are the nightmares i experienced during the week.

I realised that that rash action of mine will bring benefit to no one, not even me. The basis of it is just a promise. i shld hv let it remain as an empty promise. So what if the promise was broken? Happiness cannot be bought for any price... now thinking back, if all i lost is a promise, i wouldn't have did that... I would much rather bring someone happiness than keep my own selfish promise.

saying all this is useless now, regrets are futile, and i (nor can anyone) buy a eraser to reverse my actions. But... I sincerely want to extend my apologies to those who are concerned with this matter. It is useless, but that's the least i can do.

I dunno how you are feeling, but im feeling upset abt it. perhaps im just too sensitive. if it already doesn't hold true, then dun bother abt what i've written.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr