webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
charlotte's web
not meant to be.
emotionally re-attached.
falling in love
darn those sad endings.
Last day of school. sth terrifying.
Can World's Strongest DadMiss Toh showed us this v...
Great Grandma's birthday
The Host
mom!!


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, December 09, 2006
Genting highlands. @ 2:20 PM

First time out of country without my parents...taste of independence is great. even though it's only genting highlands, but well. it's not in singapore is it??



a model of genting highlands. actually, it's not as glamourous as it looks.

The best thing about that place is the temperature. About the temperature of air-conditioned room, minus a few degree celsius. I feel so alive at this kind of temperature... contrary to the warm tropical island of singapore. The worst thing is that people smoked in open space. Ok, this happens in sinagapore, but then, genting has the temperature of an air-conditioned room. so it makes me puke to smell cigarette smoke. It is almost like people in singapore smoking inside those chilly shopping malls. absolutely peeving.

And there must be something wrong with the signs! Inside the hotel, they have normal signs like "No smoking" and stuff, but they left out those fines! for goodness sake, if there is no punishment, why should people even abide by the signs? That is just what happened... cos people (some) smoked inside the hotels as well, and all i cld do is to shoot them filthy looks... as technically, the fact that they smoke inside the hotel doesnt warrant any punishment. THEY REALLY SHOULD UPDATE THOSE SIGNS.


a picture i took from the window of my hotel room. it actually remind me to the mt tofu of initial d... (it's not called mt tofu, but either way, i cant rmb the name). to be hugged by those clouds outdoors makes one feel like they are in heaven.

the thing that attract the tourists is probably the theme parks. i love rides, and they have both indoor and outdoor theme parks. I paid for the wet theme park too, but then i don't fancy swimming when the surrounding temperature is like 15 degrees?

this is my favourite ride of all. the spinner. people are all loosely hung by a string, then made to swing ard at high speed. doesn't this remind you of the centrifuge? spin for longer durations and higher speed for smaller cell organelles to set down as a pellet.... superb. irritating sister was screaming her head off! hehehe. i had guts of steel. try me!


a waterfall. no idea whether it's man-made or real. but it's the first time i've such a big water fall. it's really magnificient up close.

a real london bus. they converted the inside into a restaurant or something. the coolness!

ferris wheel. i went for the indoors one only... cos i don't really like ferris wheel. it makes me faint for some reason. mebbe i just dun like being hung on midair. and being accustomed to a fast-paced lifestyle, i simply cant stand the slow motion of the ferris wheel. but it's so pretty nevertheless.


the thrilling roller coaster i want to try! But i was so afraid my sister will vomit all over me that i gave it a miss. Next time, I MUST look for a really gutsy boyfriend who will accompany me on such rides. kekeke. *daydream*


verdict: definitely better than KFC, in my opinion. those crispiness minus the dripping oil. they should bring it over to singapore!!


yummy.... (oh it's sinful i noe. )


the mushroom garden. omg unchanged for so many years. the only thing that has changed is that the people in the picture have grown. that's my two cousins on that basket of vege, my sis, my great grandma and my grandpa. four generations tgt can! haha.

some random pictures at the garden.




aw the mushrooms are smelly.

a very short trip, but nevertheless, a treat after the tiring A levels...


see how tired i was?? i slept throughout the bus trip. and sister captured this. Chinese has this taboo against taking pics of sleeping people, believing that the souls will be captured and then lost forever. If anything happen to me, sister is going to pay....

*the eerie silence*

hahaha....




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr