webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Can World's Strongest DadMiss Toh showed us this v...
Great Grandma's birthday
The Host
mom!!
no more prelims
Swensens
erasers
7 - 1 mugging days
adieu pluto
new creations


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, October 16, 2006
Last day of school. sth terrifying. @ 5:53 PM

The A levels is really one big piece of nasty business.
I mean it!! At least for people who are not-so-bright like me. But then, brains aren't all to life, right? sheesh. that really consoled me. =x But this is not the time to feel demoralised. i can do that one and a half mths later :))) heee. so yar, AZA AZA FIGHTIN'! SlAy the "A"s monster!!

Last day of school was pretty uneventful. Not the kind of sobbing affair you wld have expected. I supposed we've all outgrown it (thankfully. i can't stand ppl crying.) I remembered that during sec 2, last day of school, almost all my class people were crying becos we wld be separated to diff classes the nxt yr. overwhelmed by so many sobbing people, I didn't know what to do but STARTED CRYING too. lol. a warmth kind of feeling yeah, but at jc level, i think it's kind of weird. or mayb cos im emotionally detached. or whatever.

We took a truckload of pictures as a class, in our class tees. :) neat, isn't it?



wah a handful of 18 year-olds acting cute. weeets. its fun to act cute ok. And see the green pasture rippling under our feet? Yupps. that's the half-million dollars synthetic field. lols. we are stepping on money here.


Class 05s04 with our subject teachers in the middle row. starting from the left: Miss Tan (civics cum chem tutor), Miss Toh (Gp tutor), Mrs. Leong (math tutor), Miss Loh (biology tutor) and Lin lao shi (Chinese tutor). poor me! i was blocked.


05s04 guys have a cute side to them too. they are even MORE creative than girls when it comes to posing. seriously.

some old og mates. orientation didnt seem so long ago...

Tilin, me and Nancy. lol. as usual, we love to act cute. But SOMEONE pls teach me how to smile in cameras. I CAN'T.


05s04 again. YAY. this time im not being blocked. lols. I'm finally on the back row. After sooooo many years of being in the front row.

Yupps that's all for our photo-whoring session. lots of other pics, but i hvn't really organise them. hehez.

I've discovered a devastating truth today.

There was this email being circulated ard, talking abt carcinogenic substances. And MY SHAMPOO, Clairol's herbal essences, contain one of those substance called SLS. don't really noe the full name. i've been using that shampoo for ever so long. am i gg to get cancer!?oh god. and den, i just bought one new big bottle. -faints- someone pls tell me tt it's not true.im already riddled with sickness from head to toe. i dowan another one on my list.

yes. my newly discovered illness. Gum disease. why on earth did it happen to me when it is supposed to hit on ppl in their 30s? oh man. i've got all the old ppl's illnesses. cos did i mention that I am LONG-SIGHTED too? and what's worst, is that the treatment is very painful. EIGHT injections. eight! straight into my poor gums. and den the dentist proceeded on to open my my gums and do sth to them. the after-effects is of course painful. oral medication is required too. so im now like taking antibiotics and pills as if they were sweets. sighs.

In addition to my 'addiction' to sicknesses recently, i've oso an addiction to the newest korean drama on channel U, princess hours aka "gong" in chinese.


i like that blonde prince! he's cute. haha i wonder if he will end up with the crown princess? Anybody else watching this? or is it just me? not a good time to be addicted though...hehs. but at least i've sth to look fwd to during the afternoon, when im surrounded by notes n only notes.

may not be blogging so often in light of the approaching A levels.. but you can always tag or send me emails or even offline messages. lol. Oh yar, well wishes for my illnesses and A level exams are extremely welcome. cos i NEED them. thanks yar?




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr