webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Back from conquest :)
Exams
Shopping!
NTU open house 2008
stressed~
Candy floss
All hell breaks loose tomorrow
splurge
My damage
kwanchet's birthday


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, May 02, 2008
Baking @ 1:31 AM

I bake to destress. I bake when I'm very happy. I bake when I'm sad. Baking is a good way to releasing your pent-up emotions, at least for me. The washing up after baking is terrible though. I especially dislike cleaning up the electric mixer. super hard to get the sticky flour off. But don't expect too much out of my baking skills - it's really quite mediocre. Just that baking is something I enjoy doing, but not especially accomplished at.

The process I'll skip. But just wanna share some pics on my baking today =)


This is me kneading the dough. I look very unglam, auntie and like your typical housewife. I know I know. Stop telling me that. :(

That's my hand you're seeing! And the pot of chocolate I'm supposed to be melting.
Me and my cookies! I know!! I look super unglam by now! Look at my messed up hair! But it shows that I really put in effort isn't it?



My cookies! See? I told you I'm mediocre. But nevertheless, still proud of my creation! I really agree with the phrase that says that the most delicious dish is the dish you whipped up yourself. It's not five star standard, but it's really nice in my opinion! Though it doesn't look very appetising.

That concludes my baking for today! I sampled countless cookies today, and can feel myself getting fatter.

I should set up some baking club and gather baking kakis, so that there will be people sharing the cost of ingredients, and washing up. Of course it's more fun when more people are baking! Anyone interested?



















©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr