webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
All hell breaks loose tomorrow
splurge
My damage
kwanchet's birthday
Enchanted.
exam blues.
updates!
at ah gong's house
settlers cafe
My ah boy


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Candy floss @ 12:17 AM

For those who were born in the 80s, you will probably remember the monthly night market (affectionately known as pasar malam to us singaporeans) near your house. When I was a kid, I love going to pasar malam because it was always so crowded, filled with all kinds of shapes and colours. My dad even drove our whole family to visit pasar malams held at other areas of singapore. Those were the days! I especially love those stalls selling cute little stuff, like stickers, which I used to collect, those stalls letting us play games, throwing rubber balls for 20cents each, and of course those stalls selling finger food.

In those days, pasar malam only sell a few kinds of food - none of the oily rambly burgers and sinful but nice XXL crispy chicken you see so much these days. No no, last time, it was just rice cakes, corn, peanuts and popcorn.

I adored popcorn when I was young. Without fail, I will persuade mom to buy it for me. I was never one who will prefer candy floss over popcorn. No, popcorn is the lead. I never cared to try candy floss, never knowing its fluffy sweetness.

Just like life, we always stick to the things we are most familiar with. Most of us are those play-safe people, never caring to try something new, for fear that the new thing will not be to our liking. By subcumbing to this fear, we are missing so many good stuff - so my new year resolution for 2008 is to be never afraid to try new things. You never know when sparks will ignite :)

What gave me this stroke of inspiration to write this post comes from eating candy floss. FOC from new york, new york when I dine there. It is nice! I never remember enjoying candy floss so much.

Some products of cam-whoring:

Me with the huge candy floss. Nice green colour too :)




See so huge it is? It covers my own face!

I really finished it! See the empty stick in my hand? Smiling sweetly - after effects of hyperglycemia (high glucose level in blood).


Me and sister after nice filling meal.
It's night time now and I gotta catch some slp! morn lecture tomorrow! Haha anw its past 12am now and officially CNY eve! yeah! pineapple tarts! =) Love the food and angbows.
After cny, need to do exercise to shed those pounds. aha.
Remember everyone - dun forget the candy floss while focusing on popcorn. haha





©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr