webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
NDP 2007
first week.
lousy timetable
cac camp 2007
back.
harry potter and the deathly hallows
egg tarts
happy/sad?
Mankind are filthy hypocrites. Maybe not all of th...
money earned with blood and sweat


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, August 19, 2007
My ah boy @ 6:24 PM

2nd week of school passed. A bit more tiring than the first, with all the tutorials and stuff, but so far, haven't step into the lab yet. tomorrow there's a lab session! wonder what's it's going to be like? THREE solid hours. I can't imagine doing JUST titration in these hrs. lol. Now I'm struggling with my tutorials le, sad case. All the stuff I've learnt during JC is ........ gone, I'm afraid? And now, I gotta take thermodynamics. awwwww.... physics is nv my cup of tea. and will not ever be.

Saturday - went to my ah boy's house for tuition! LOL. since there's this chinese saying "yi ri wei shi, zhong shen wei fu" (one day as a teacher, makes u his parent for a lifetime), I shall address my two students as ah girl and ah boy. haha just like my kids lo. He's damn cute cos I can practically read every expression on his face like a book! No wonder kids are so innocent. They don't wear a mask. when i chide him, his face will be like a piece of thundercloud. It's seriously hilarious, I tell you. Teaching is fun in a way :) But I admit, I'm not doing a gd job. Kind of attached to my 2 students le. I can't imagine the day I stop teaching them. Honestly, I think I might be really upset. So tuition-ing doesn't just bring money, it brings satisfaction as well.

After my tuition, went for a HEAVY lunch. I had sesame oil chicken + rice, peanut tangyuan, famous rojak frm clementi, and a couple of doughnuts. bless me. If I don't watch it, all this food will turn to inches on my waist. yupyups. supposed to do facial today (with courtesy frm mom) but yar... failed to do so. tired tired. went home and zzzzzz. What a way to spend a saturday. but well, since it's raining and all, I figured tt I can't do very much either. teeheeeheee :)

TWO BIG DISCOVERIES today.

1) I found a strand of white hair on my head! gosh am I super stressed or what?
2) In my whole life, I haven't confessed to anyone yet...? lol. (I'm not about to go ard doing so though. haha)

the whole cycle of schooling starts tml again! jiayou jiayou!



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr