webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Mankind are filthy hypocrites. Maybe not all of th...
money earned with blood and sweat
blood group
Red and Pink
I can't believe it~
the young vs the old
how violent kids can be
NTU - biological sciences
super mom
terrible day. caught an unknown virus which cause ...


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, July 13, 2007
happy/sad? @ 1:52 PM





Been on a splurging spree recently. :) Bought 2 new bags, one new pair of sneakers and one new jacket. All this adds up to a total of a three hundred dollars plus plus? good thing I don't have to pay for everything! Mom sponsored me one of the bags and sis paid for the jacket.

some of my purchases:



Brown nike sneakers.


A big bag for camping. Light grey and red.

Grey and pink converse jacket.

Despite spending THAT much, I still haven't gotten everything on my shopping list. I'm still lacking of:

-clothes
-slip-ons
-pencil case

Anyone wanna join me for shopping?? Dar? or nancy? ah gong? hehess. I need someone to buy things with me! and control me as well :) I will still need a gd sum of money left for purchasing a new laptop!

Hanxiang bought me Dunkin' donuts frm m'sia? That's really nice of him. lol. except that the donuts are like one day old when he delivered it to me. Still nice nonetheless! The sugary one with chocolate inside is the best! (I hate to thing of my sugar level now) But the minty one is a bit weird. There's something gluey inside the donut? Is it kaya? *shudders* I just digged out the gluey stuff (gross, yar i noe) and eat the skin of the donut. hehez.

I have one more student to teach already! i'm supposed to teach her english. Haha she's a sec1 student living in landed property so hopehopehope she's nice! First lesson starts tomorrow. my k2 kid is giving me lots of trouble though I admit, she's really sweet in other aspects except schwork. On a brighter side, at least she got all her spelling correct! :))))

Sianss. I got pangsehed by a friend (!!!!). now i have to go alone for my camp le.. arghhhs. and thinking back, she was the one who persuaded me to go for it. -.- Bo way kong. (loosely translated frm hokkien, it means "nothing to say." or "no comments.")

So it's all a rojak of emotions for me at this moment! happy + mad + troubled. nervous breakdown will ensue if im not careful.




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr