webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
the young vs the old
how violent kids can be
NTU - biological sciences
super mom
terrible day. caught an unknown virus which cause ...
turning stupid.
forget!
till death do us part.
seasick!
fantasies


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, June 21, 2007
I can't believe it~ @ 3:25 PM

I can't believe it! Just a few days ago, I'm 18, and now here I am, standing at an age of 19 years old. In my opinion, 19 sounds much MUCH older compared to 18 and I don't know why since it's only one year apart. Well no choice, people all get older, so I am gonna learn to live with it.


Updatesss!

-16 jun

I cut my birthday cake at ard 12 plus in the wee hours, reason being dad will not be at home later on during my birthday. this is definitely a first for me. They bought me an icecream cake frm Swensons! =)))))

It's an one kg cake! (wowwww.......)

Me cutting my cake. Originally, I had wanted to put all 19 candles on my cake. However mom didn't allow it =( She was afraid the candle wax will drop on to the cake... (!!!) Look at the sotong...It's eyeing the cake!

Actually the cake wasn't fantastic and it took ages to thaw, so I reckon I will stick to my butter cream chocolate coated birthday cake next year.

I didn't go anywhere happening to celebrate my birthday, but I had a nice meal nonetheless. Met up with a couple of friends and had a meal at Baystreet 21. The food was not bad, but there are too many carrots on one plate...... i'm not really a veggie person you see, though i'm really into western cruisine. =p

After that, slacked at vivocity for a few hours. Spent the most time in toy 'r' us since we all love looking at toys and fiddling with cuddly stuff. Seriously, the toys nowadays are so advance! The dolls even poops like a real baby -.- preparation for motherhood? it's a bit siao lehss. After that went to Haagen Daz for icecream! OH MY that's gonna be the bestest part of the day. The icecream is delicious.... =)



Me at haagen daz.

The brownie with icecream! My all-time favourite. One of the scoops is belgium choc and the other is macademia nut. Macademia nut icecream has to be one of the world's most heavenly icecream!!! Love it to bits =)
Chocolate fondue! deliciously sweet for chocolate lovers like me! A bit expensive though. This fondue costs us $39.90 and we finished it in less than half hour. Lolss.


Us after cleaning up everything on the plate....

Something random. Aren't the sotongss cute? The blue one looks bloated though =(



Had a horrible bus trip home at the end of the day.




-17 jun





Fathers' day! went for some chinese thai food in an ulu restaurant. The food is quite nice though. I adore thai food cos they are so exotic, spicy and different! bought dad a branded belt which costs me a bomb. Well, I think he likes it though......





-19 jun





Went for a medical checkup at NTU. can't really figure my way inside there. Everything seems so strange and confusing. I'm simply resistant to changes. All those crap abt geminis being communicative and adaptive. sighsss. Not true at all. There are a lot a lot a lot of stairs in the school! And they are mostly all long staircases which will make u pant for at least 5 mins after reaching the top. The most interesting thing I saw was the longest staircase in NTU. Somewhere in the middle of the staircase is a resting bench. My senior told me it's for students to rest before finishing off the rest of the stairs. -.-





Thankfully, there are no blood tests to be done =))) the whole checkup took me one hour plus. It's like being a polyclinic duh. But over all, still alright since the staff are reasonably friendly there.





At night, went to watch "men in white" at cathay cineplex. the whole movie is kind of lame and ah gong was laughing his head off beside me. In the few moments when he was NOT laughing, he asked me why wasn't I laughing.... diaos. contrary to what people think, it's extremely hard to tickle me by the means of a movie, though it may seem that i laughed a lot when i was talking... just something weird abt me. hehss.





Another awful bus trip home.





-20 jun


kwan chet requested me to help him as a surveyor for his poly project. Woke up really early to meet him up at clementi. We did door-to-door surveying which is damn tiring... yawnss. for the whole day until 5pm. no joke. However, I am kind of rewarded for the day since the meals are on him... didn't really feel good abt it so i paid a small part of it. Anyway thanks a lot for the meals! Especially the curry fishhead which I badgered u guys for it for agesss :)

I want NICE SPICY curry fishhead next time.





I want a food tour ard singapore before sch reopen! anyone care to accompany? =p













































©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr