webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
been MIA
sense of relief
post CNY
finally.
chicken pox
the elephants.
prom is over.
the working of genes
new job.
Genting highlands.


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, April 06, 2007
fantasies @ 11:55 PM

How many of you know that my dearest ambition is to be a farmer's wife? haha.

By farmer, I don't mean the ones in singapore owning a pathetically few number of cows. I mean those living in the countryside (take for example those in new zealand). How nice it would be to feel the soft grass under your feet, feel the gentle breeze on your cheeks, smell the sweet flowers in your flowerbeds and holding your other half's hands in the soft sunlight? At night, i can lie on the grass and look at the stars. When I reached out, I can grasp the stars (prettier than any other diamonds in the world) with my hands and imagine that they belong to me. This is the kind of life which I want and Singapore doesn't offer. Too much hard concrete and chase for cold cash here. Although this may never happen in real life, but dreams are what make life beautiful (as pamela has said). If it really happened, I shall count my blessings every day (not that I'm not doing so everyday) !

*at this point, the writer suddenly has some cravings for chocolate fondue at haagen daz and disappeared in her own stream of digestive secretions.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr