webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
chicken pox
the elephants.
prom is over.
the working of genes
new job.
Genting highlands.
charlotte's web
not meant to be.
emotionally re-attached.
falling in love


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, February 17, 2007
finally. @ 5:13 PM

WEETS finally bought a new hp. I buy a hp like once every two years, so it's definitely NOt being extravagent. It's a K800i, in allure brown colour, no less. I think black is too common, so i go for the brown.

Reasons why I bought it:
-my nokia 6170 is siao already
-wanna try sony ericsson phones!
-it has a relatively good camera, in fact, as good as my digicam. so i only need to bring my hp out for outings!

That's it, really. On the other hand, I should learn to be less flippant abt money. I've almost spent my whole month's salary...gees. I don't know how, but the numbers just keep decreasing everytime. tsk.

Abt that hateful case of chickenpox, i'm much better now. thanks for all the concerns! the marks are still there though (some). Gotta stay clear of seafood and dark soy sauce. tskk wat a new yr. no prawns, no scallops. sobbbbx.

Anyway, it's new yr AGAIN! strange how time passes faster as you get older. geees. I dun wanna be 19!!! then again, age is a just a number.

looking back, this post is full of contradictions. haphazard piece of writing. lolss.

for those who are reading this,

-have a year of abundance
-many blessings and lotsa love!

PS: Every yr we give people the same greetings, but you shldnt feel bored by the lack of creativity cos nice things are always welcome and pleasing to the ears!

PPS: Anyone got deathnote 2?? i wanna watch. not v auspicious to watch this during cny, but anyways :)



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr