webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
finally.
chicken pox
the elephants.
prom is over.
the working of genes
new job.
Genting highlands.
charlotte's web
not meant to be.
emotionally re-attached.


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, March 01, 2007
post CNY @ 9:06 PM

Time to start dieting! I swear I've put on at least one kg after all those heavy chinese new yr food. I just keep eating and eating cos there's really nothing to do. While watching Charlie and the chocolate factory at my granduncle's hse on cny day 1, I finished two large bottles of Pringles. during that brief one hr plus leh! it was lucky that i finished dinner before watching Shrek 2, else i wld hv finished another bottle of pringles, mayb. haha that's abt the amt of cholesterol one should take in abt half yr period? all in one day.

Next best thing about chinese new year is gambling. haha. of cos i meant small bets. I never bet anything more than $2. lols. cny day 2 is never complete without gambling. Wah chinese are big gamblers. my maternal side relatives simply love to bet. the kids like me will be playing blackjack and those adults will be catching up on mahjong. lolls. recently took up a tiny bit of mahjong and i think it's a fascinating game! haha.. and i had beginners luck at ah gong's hse... I am actually the BIG WINNER... lol. and i'm "east" for five times in a row. teeeheehee. speaking of winning, i lose my money to DAD during blackjack. i still owe him money now......... sighs.

lol sister is going to watch my cousins's play at NYJC on saturday. luckily i have an excuse to escape cos im gg out! imagine having to pay just to see ur cousin! =))) absurd.

I need someone to train me up on finger guessing games... haha during CNY i keep losing to my relatives, and i was forced to eat tomatoes. tomatoes. the worst fruit in the world. I almost vomitted after my first tomato. the number of tomatoes i've eaten that day is more than the number of tomatoes i ate in my whole life. i will never ever touch tomatoes again. =(

....sighs. but then again, i rather eat a lot of tomatoes, if that will get me fabulous results tml. im damn scared. seriously.

calm my nerves.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr