webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
sense of relief
post CNY
finally.
chicken pox
the elephants.
prom is over.
the working of genes
new job.
Genting highlands.
charlotte's web


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, April 01, 2007
been MIA @ 9:14 PM

Simply too lazy to update my blog these few weeks. The process of entering blogger, clicking on "new post", trying to type something, failing to, and logging out, just keep repeating. haha.... Just feel so tired in front of the computer. If people ask me out during weekends, i'll be more than energetic. lol god knows why i feel ridiculously lethargic before the 15-inch screen.

New wants:

1) I want a MINI PC!! hanxiang was telling me how wickedly sleek and small it is, having the height of two can drinks stacked on top of each other..... actually I thought it was just some exaggerated description of a small cpu, until I saw it. WOW. chio.

2) Shoes. one can never have enough shoes. and mine ALWAYS spoil. i have no affinity with shoes. maybe it's the way i walked or something.tsk.

3) 3 in 1 bag. it simply means a bag which i can bring out for shopping trips, short overnight stays, and work.

4) pullover. singapore is lacking of them......... seriously.

and etc etc.

when people earn, they splurge. goodness me. I can't have money in my pocket! else i will spend everything. that is why i bring just my atm card out usually. it makes me think twice about spending.

Dad was actually quite surprised when he asked me about the amt of money i've saved ever since i worked. Considering that i didn't have to pay for the utilities, car instalments, hse instalments, and didn't buy 4D, toto and everything else, i've saved a mediocre sum. I agreed with him. :(

Anyway, on a lighter note, I found a new love besides singing in the showers.

MAHJONG!!!

kc introduced that game to me during cny this year. and it's really such a beautiful game. hahaha... we didn't play with money,luckily, else i wld have lose everything.

They came to my hse for mahjong session yesterday... was quite fun. played 32 rounds from 3.30 pm to 12 plus am... lol.

I keep losing though :( every time i have nice tiles, I have no tais, so I can't game. everytime I have tais, i have tiles of each family. agony. the best game I've played, is a 4 Tai "ping hu". such a small win compared to hanxiang's 5 tai "zi mo". But overall, I still enjoyed myself.

The funniest thing that occured throughout the whole session;

hx had xiao xiang gong (missing one tile) and da xiang gong (additional tile) consecutively for 2 games! hahaha. some more he had 5 tai already, yet cannot game. lols..... we just keep laughing at him lar. haha. where got people so blur one. this sentence is actually coming out of my mouth! check.

PS to kaijie: ...... say want to teach me, but nv teach.....zzzz........

PPS to non mahjong lovers: sorry i just got carried away.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr