webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
I can't believe it~
the young vs the old
how violent kids can be
NTU - biological sciences
super mom
terrible day. caught an unknown virus which cause ...
turning stupid.
forget!
till death do us part.
seasick!


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Red and Pink @ 3:12 PM

Something good and something bad.

Let's start the day by saying something good.....and that it....



YAY finally had a new mp3... Mom gave it to me as a birthday gift... and it's PINK!!!




Omgggg love it to bits~~ (at a loss of vocab)


The bad thing is, I went for a blood test today =( My first ever blood test (not counting the tests I did as a baby, of course) and it's really kind of scary. Not extremely painful actually. Well, if you have an extremely HIGH threshold of pain, you might not feel anything at all :) If you have a threshold of pain that causes you to squeak at a small little mosquito bite (and the mosquito is not even carrying dengue), perhaps you will yell out in pain =P So at the end of the day, pain is actually a matter of perspective isn't it??? Hahaha..... Anyway pardon the digressing. *ahem*

The blood test results are not really favourable, but I'm considered healthy generally, except for the fact that there is something wrong with my sugar level. Not a major thing, but it still warrants some attention =p i'm not going to die though (fortunately!). blood group results will come a few days later! The lab technician took like two full tubes of blood =( I thought they only need a drop to determine blood group. Haha... So I almost fainted in shock when I saw two test tube-ful of blood. MY BLOOD in fact.


Some after effects.....


ok shall go off now. Don't really have the mood to blog... so cya.





©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr