webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
first week.
lousy timetable
cac camp 2007
back.
harry potter and the deathly hallows
egg tarts
happy/sad?
Mankind are filthy hypocrites. Maybe not all of th...
money earned with blood and sweat
blood group


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, August 13, 2007
NDP 2007 @ 9:30 PM

It was the FIRST (and maybe last?) time I watched NDP live on the actual day. Too bad I didn't get captured on TV :( Lol I shall work hard nxt time to get a Nobel prize or sth so I'll be in the news for at least one day in my whole life... wahahaha... Okok enough crapping. I guess I'm cracking up a bit... but yar, still surviving uni life. *claps* I realised that a lot of thing had leaked out of my head during the holidays, so I'm struggling a bit to catch up with my core, biological sciences (actually it seems more like chemistry at the present..duh)... Econs and marketing is certainly not my cup of tea, but I'll try my best to get a decent grade in it. It was lucky that I didn't take business.. Or I'll be yawning in half my lectures. zzzzzz.

My first tutorial in uni is actually Marketing and not Biology! Surprise surprise. My tutor talks in an interesting manner.. She actually created a facade that marketing is easy for maybe 1 hr plus. By the end of the lesson, the thing I remember most is:
Marketing is abt the 4 Ps.

1) Product
2)Place
3)Promotion
4)Price.

..sorry digression... but felt like writing in a random manner today. yeah.

oh..what was I thinking... hmmmm... yep. *lightbulb lights* NDP 2007.

My sister, being very paranoid, wanted to go there early. There are really a lot of checkpoints, but if it's to ensure our safety, I guess tt's worth it :) We reached marina bay in the afternoon, 3 plus pm. Damn early can? I was actually shooting daggers at her, cos we were left to bake under the hot sun for a few hours. sian diaos. So I stoned, while absent-mindedly flicking the star torch on and off repeatedly. Which was a waste of battery, now that i think of it, cos you can't see the flashing torch under the sun.

-wait wait wait-

Finally the emcee arrived and we were treated to some bikers performances. yawns. Actually, the whole thing wasn't fantastic, I can tell you. My favourite part of ndp07 is actually the traditional parade and maybe the fireworks. to tell u the truth, I was really looking fwd to seeing the fireworks, but it turns out to be a disappointment... Cos it comes with too much smoke. couldnt take decent pictures with it. sighss. But well, fireworks are always spectacular in their own way, even with smoke :)

Yups some pics to illustrate the whole ndp. Didn't take lotsa pictures... and on top of tt, the pics are not of gd quality, cos

number 1. I'm using my hp cam.
number 2.I wasn't a good photographer to start with. =pPp


The stage before performances start. The funny red and yellow thing in front is actually the odd cap frm our ndp goodie bag.hehes.


parade started.
helicopter...(duh who doesn't know?) actually I'm trying to illustrate the progessively darkening sky.

soldier up close.


The Orchestra. It's really nice listening to music by the sea. And all the music you hear on TV...is actually live. For the past 18 years, I thought they come frm the stereos. dionk.


the weird floating ballon-thingy. Really dream-like upclose. Just like kong ming lanterns in other chinese countries.
performance starts.















And finally, the much awaited fireworks...



This makes me think of the eyes and the capillaries ard it...


Red! National colour wor.




After NDP, went for dinner at lauparsat with hx, ah gong and gz. for chicken rice. -.- aft dinner, home sweet home. i was really tired........being under the sun for a few hrs really make you wanna doze off at night.
Japanese class (stage II) is starting this thur! excited~

























































































































©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr