webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
settlers cafe
My ah boy
NDP 2007
first week.
lousy timetable
cac camp 2007
back.
harry potter and the deathly hallows
egg tarts
happy/sad?


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Wednesday, September 26, 2007
at ah gong's house @ 4:38 PM

Been eons since I've posted reason being I'm busy with cca,studies and tuition stuff. Ironically, now that I have a bit more time to post, I'm doing so at kwanchet's cousin's house. -.-
More importantly, im blogging for the sake of blogging, cos i dun really have anything that can change the world to say.


Reaching a state of fatigue. Just came back from chalet, and my very first night cycling experience. I think it's the most enjoyable part of the chalet! We cycled from 2am to 7am from downtown east to changi village. Didn't see any ren yao though =x kekeke.. Watched the stars and aeroplanes from a breezy top. Seriously felt like I own everything in the world. If only I can watch stars from my bedroom windows... haha. During the night cycling journey, we were stopped by a few policemen doing road blocks. siao one eh -.- do we look like we are under 17 years old??? Over all, the journey was quite safe as we had the guys protecting us.. lol. xing ku ni men le! =))))) Organise another night cycling trip? =p


Yups, the other parts of the chalet include the conventional bbq and mahjong sessions. good for chilling!

On sunday, had my first canvassing event for my cca. We earned quite a fair bit, so considered success? more to come though....

Anyway, does anyone have nice songs to introduce?? im deprived of music!

Supposed to revise this week, why am i slacking away?...sighsss. study study!!

i think somebody have to confiscate my laogong. =(



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr