webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
updates!
at ah gong's house
settlers cafe
My ah boy
NDP 2007
first week.
lousy timetable
cac camp 2007
back.
harry potter and the deathly hallows


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, November 08, 2007
exam blues. @ 6:01 PM

I'm totally just going to murder the person who decides my curriculum. So many lab reports when exams are just next week? (Of course that's not to say that there aren't many lab reports during normal period). I've got FOUR lab reports to finish! Yeah! Happy new year to me! *roll eyes* After slogging for the past few days until a whacking 4 plus am, managed to finish all of them. Now super worn out. sians. gotta study for the exams! after that will be holidays. yeah finally can take a breather and hope for the best. pray for me. And of course, all our nus counterparts will be having exams soon too. bless them as well. Time really flies! Last time this year, im still slogging through A levels, wondering what is nucleophilic addition and the likes. hahaha. getting old :(

And another sad thing is,
Rupert is leaving by the end of this week! He's packing his bags home to London. :( going to miss him and his unlabelled brown bottles.

im aching all over! anyone cares for a massage? =)))))

yupps! get the mugging spirit! instil it into me! Maybe can use a endonuclease to cut this mugging gene from someone who has it and add it into a plasmid which is cut using the same endonuclease, before using a vector to transfer the recombinant plasmid to me! Ok. I'm not even making sense here. don't bother to correct me... hahaha.

Jiayous everyone. =D



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr