webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Enchanted.
exam blues.
updates!
at ah gong's house
settlers cafe
My ah boy
NDP 2007
first week.
lousy timetable
cac camp 2007


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Wednesday, December 12, 2007
kwanchet's birthday @ 1:53 AM

We had the honour to celebrate kwanchet's birthday for him on the actual day itself, no less. (btw he's also affectionately called ah gong by us =p) He's a tad too busy for our liking these days, yet he shown us this group of old friends plenty of 'face'. thanks ah gong, for giving us a reason to splurge and spend our calories on food!




This is the birthday boy:



Lucky you! You're like just turning 19 while the rest of us are hitting our 20s. time flies :( I got ermm.. half a yr to go approximately before I hit 20s!!! booos.

We met up at bl control on that day and went to vivo city to shop around. *we consist of Ann, Hanxiang, me and ah gong. All of us were starving by the time we waited for everyone to arrive (no thanks to you, ah gong) and in search of food to eat. Initially wanted to have Haagen Daz choc fondue but decided it was too expensive. $43 without all the ++. We didn't want to burn our pocket you see, for sth which is nt even filling.


After that, Ann suggested Burger king for some reason. haha think she got a craving for it =p personally, I quite like Burger King nowadays though I don't favour it as a kid.


Turns out that we had Long John Silver instead, cos it's economical, has lots of fries, chips and meat for a minimal amount. Someone said that it's not filling so that's why we went to have it, cos we wanna save some stomach space for dinner. That person must be lying cos it's pretty filling due to all the oil I guess. sinful! *shakes head*


Went down to marina square to meet yilong, cyn and guanzhu for dinner at Kenny Rogers. imagine! right after a full meal of LJS! Lucky we are all people with healthy appetites. ahem.

This is us outside Kenny Rogers:

Waiting in anticipation for a nice meal. It was my first time at Kenny Rogers.

All of them had quarter chicken (see what I mean by healthy appetites) except me, who ordered roasters (6 mid wings). All of these comes with two side dishes of your choice. hmmm quite a reasonable amt of food at a economical price. The food there were of reasonable standard as well. I had corn on cob and mashed potatoes as my side dishes. One of the fav side dishes I had is the marcoroni with cheese! great for all cheese lovers, and highly recommended by me! go try! *smacks lips* It's boiled marcoroni with ample amount of melted cheese! The cheese covers everything, seriously! You can't even see a tinge of the original pale yellow of the boiled marcoroni. I would give it a 4.25/5! yummylicious.

When dinner was done, we handed ah gong his present, which is a Picard black leather wallet. I think he's pretty touched by our thoughtfulness cos his ex-wallet is really full of rubbish and useless receipts. We were kind enough to help him remove all the useless papers with occasional disapprovals frm him. teeeheeehee.

Lastly, we purchased the same hp keychain as a group. May it bond us tgt for life as friends! okok i know im being mushy here........

Overall, a meaningful day spent with old friends.

Even when new friends come along, never forget the old. =pPp







©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr