webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
exam blues.
updates!
at ah gong's house
settlers cafe
My ah boy
NDP 2007
first week.
lousy timetable
cac camp 2007
back.


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Enchanted. @ 11:46 PM

Exams are finally over! It is 5 weeks of vacation now before hitting the battlefield again. Try hard not to think abt exam results. Just enjoy whatever I can first!

Joined Standard Chartered Marathon 2007 as part of canvassing for my CCA. Didn't get to sleep the whole night... yawns. Nevertheless, it has been quite fun helping out as crew. I don't think anyone, for even the tiniest nanosecond, will think that I can run 42km, anyway. *grins* I love the way the African people run! It's really like a breeze whipping across my face. Next year should try the 21km half marathon. hehehe. but I think I will be walking like more than half the journey cos I already felt like dying when I ran 2.4 km. weakling me. :(

watched Enchanted today. I don't wanna be a spoiler, but trust me, it's damn nice! Go watch go watch! I'm simply adore disney productions - erm most of them anyway. A lot of nice nice movies coming out in dec! can't wait to watch them. Some of them are:

- The Golden Compass
- Warlord
- I am Legend

weeets tinkling with excitment.

Putting play aside, I got lotsa shopping to do as well. New sandals, shoes, clothes, water bottle, hat, ..... you name it. Don't think I can finish buying all this month. I need $ for food too...

And last thing is to get busy with my CCA stuff. Gotta cough up sth to hand up. else my portfolio is empty. gosh. im screwed. get motivated!

yupps YOU can book me, no problem. But that's provided im free! =pPp



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr