webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Correction to my last email
Baking
Back from conquest :)
Exams
Shopping!
NTU open house 2008
stressed~
Candy floss
All hell breaks loose tomorrow
splurge


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Wednesday, May 07, 2008
My current situation @ 11:01 PM

How I'm spending my vacation now:

1) Sourcing for money and products for my coming camp, doing my part as a business manager.
2) Being a slave for money - Working + teaching tuition
3) Reading! (I haven't been reading for ages... except you count Molecular Biology of the Cell or Principles of Genetics.)

Currently, I have two books to finish on my hands:

- Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner
- Touching Evil by Kay Hooper.

A bit irritated by Freakonomics, cos to me, it doesn't seem easy to understand... Seriously don't understand the workings of the econonmy. It was really a stroke of luck that I didn't take Econs during my JC days, or I would have flunk it upside down.

Just started on Touching Evil, which obviously is a fiction book. This is just my cup of tea as I like crime, horror, mysteries, science fiction books. Love stories are a big no no for me. Find them kind of boring. This Touching Evil is absolutely gross - the psychopath actually dug out the eyes of the women victims he had, and tortured them like hell, not to mention him being a rapist. Cruel. *shudders* wicked. twisted.

Think that's about the summary of how I spent my vacation so far. Haven't start on my dieting plan. arghhhhh. :( I need the motivation!

Lastly, good luck for DARLING LEE for her last paper tomorrow. hahahhaa.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr