webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
My poor ring finger
Finish all assignments (except for one)
Changed my blogskin
Wasabi fish fillet
..So much to do..
Sweet treats
大中国月饼
Studying, studying....
Something happened
Old Airport Road revisited


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, November 07, 2008
The moon is made of green cheese @ 4:57 PM

Went blog-browsing just now, and I chanced upon Nanz's one cos it occured to me that it has been some time since I visited it. I've always known that she is a moon lover who will go around mass messaging everyone to "look at the beautiful moon tonight". Something along that line. Haha she's just unique in that way, just like all my other friends have their unique character that makes them, well, special. But looking at one of her posts talking about the moon, it kind of reminded me of this long-lost story of a mouse who thought that the moon was made of green cheese. Anybody heard that story before? I always thought it was fascinating :))) I'm really one for children's stories. But just some clarifications - is there something called green cheese? Yes, I've heard of blue cheese... but green?? hmmm. Blue cheese is already horrible enough (I can't even begin to describe how much I hate blue cheese), you don't really need an avid imagination to imagine that green cheese, if it exists, taste 10 times worst. ughhhh.

Exams going to commence next week and ending on 27th November, 11.30 am! The only thing that keeps me going is the end of exams. woohoo~~~ then I'll be going overseas for a vacation :D Meanwhile, just bury my head in notes! Bet other people must be way ahead of me in terms of revision.. =x So gambete!!

List of things I want to do after exams:

- Steamboat!
- kbox
- clear up my drawers
- bake a cake
- go drinking
- take loads of pics in my overseas trip
- have my fav ben and jerry's strawbeery cheesecake icecream
- shopping!
- running/gym
- cycling at ECP
- badminton
- watch forensic heroes 2

and the list just goes on...... though I only have 1 month worth of holiday. haha! I think I'm going a bit gaga becos of exam stress.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr