webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
..So much to do..
Sweet treats
大中国月饼
Studying, studying....
Something happened
Old Airport Road revisited
Handwashing is important
Crazy about projects
Happy meal
New Hairstyle


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, October 12, 2008
Wasabi fish fillet @ 2:09 PM

It's really the little things in life that makes a person happy :) I can never describe the sort of warm feeling when you know that someone cares for you, and remembers what you like, what you don't. It's like being a part of someone's else life, and that's great :D Anyway, I had McDonald's Wasabi Fish Fillet on saturday, and it's nice! However, I seem to be the only one saying that =x Nobody likes wasabi, as far as I know, and tofu went to the extreme by shunting away from the shaker wasabi fries! Ok, I'm not really a fan of the shaker fries too, but I think it's reasonably ok -.- At the end of the day, I think that wasabi sauce is better than the usual tar tar sauce in fish fillet! The only thing not so fantastic is the PRICE. Hello? You just changed the sauce and added a little bit of veg, and that justifies the price increase to $7.15??? I mean, come on, it's not as big as Big Mac or McSpicy, and you're selling it at this kind of price? a bit ridiculous. So I'll rather have it in school the next time, cos sch mac is cheaper. hahhaa.


After lunch, went Orchard to shop for a new bag, as my school bag looks as if it's splitting open. :( My school bag is just THREE months old, and splitting open.. sighs. Went walking around aimlessly in Takashimaya. Passed by kono pizza cone and almost bought it, but decided I was too full for a snack. pass by all the expensive labels which I totally can't afford (LV, chanel, etc). Finally, ending up in the taka departmental store. I bought my new school bag there! Even had a 15% discount :D


My new school bag, bought from Kappa:




It's black! I never had a black bag before. haha. What I found unique about the bag is the fake crocodile skin. lol. take a closer look at it:




See? looks like crocodile skin. But it's not lar. If it's real crocodile skin, I think I have to pay an arm and a leg to buy it. I'm reasonably happy with my purchase :))) It's large enough to put laptop, lab coat, notes, textbook and my extra big and bulging pencil case. And it still looks the same no matter how much stuff you put inside....
Price wise, the original price is $79.90. After discount it's $67.91! And I have a further $10 discount because tofu had a $10 taka voucher. wahhahaha. So I only paid $57.91 for this bag. It better be durable though.
I am a happy girl :D The only thing that makes happiness a little distance away is the tremendous amt of work to do and a craving for ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake icecream.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr