webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Movie Reviews
Back from camp
Why can't you understand me?
Hibernater
Random post
Baking with Nancy
sick
Birthday celebration
I'm a total birthday person
Sundown Marathon


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, August 11, 2008
New Hairstyle @ 11:30 PM

New academic year, new hairstyle. A rush of blood to my head brought me to the salon I frequent, to do a new hairstyle for me. I'm getting tired of long fringe, bright golden brown highlights, and unkempt hair. Initially wanted to trim it a little to make it more manageable, but I ended cutting it up for a new style and dyeing it a different colour :)




I love the new colour - it's ash brown, and not very obvious without being under sunlight. And I got rid of all the highlights! Tried a style which is a bit japanese-like. it's a bit short in the front, and quite long at the back. Very very layered. omg I'm like spoiling my hair. lol. But I like the new style, though it takes a little more time to maintain.



Just ask me out, or pop by NTU if you wanna see my new hairstyle!



On a more academic note - anyone has mircrobiology text book that is in good condition and you wanna sell it? Or sherwood's human physiology 6th edition?? I don't see the point of buying new ones unless I really can't find a decent 2nd hand one, cos I'll be using it for one sem only!





If you have, just msg me or drop me a tag or whatever!


Andandand - JK Rowling's The Tales of Beedle the Bard is out!!! The collectors edition is super chio! check it out at this website: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0956010903/ref=amb_link_7226372_1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=1SF1SQJ5K7CBYRH5Y3BA&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=423015801&pf_rd_i=1000179911



Too bad it's USD 100 and perhaps does not include shipping. Anyone wanna give an early chrismtas present? You can get me one of those! lol.

yupyups that's all for now. Shall dream of the book. nitess all :)



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr