webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Random post
Baking with Nancy
sick
Birthday celebration
I'm a total birthday person
Sundown Marathon
shagged
Vesak Day baking
Shopping!!!
My current situation


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, July 17, 2008
Hibernater @ 12:52 AM

Today, I'm doing free publicity for ah khim and his brainchild, pride and honour, which is a software called hibernater. I don't usually recommend such things, so it has to be really good, and I feel that this is something which has potential. Even me, the nuttiest of the nuttiest com idiot finds this useful, so I don't think anyone can fault it (unless you are super critical or hate this person to the core, haha).

This is ah khim at the youngstartup event, promoting his hibernater. Look at how proud he is. lol. nice macbook too.



Just to give a short intro about hibernater; it is a software which enable you to save all your documents, favourites, and your websites with ONE SINGLE CLICK. and you can access your documents and stuff at ANY place, ANY time. Isn't that wonderful? No more lost thumbdrives, sending documents to your OWN email, manual saving of each and every single document. One click does it all.

I myself, am a person who detest sending my documents here and there, and forever can't find my thumbdrive when I need it. So this is something I will definitely find useful. If everyone thinks the same way as me, we are on the way to a new era :) Goodbye thumbdrives. Those engineers don't even need to decrease your size from a floppy, to a cd, to a mini disk, to a thumbdrive, or any such nonsense.

As everyone know, I'm not good with computer terms, so anything you wana know about this new revolution, pls go to hibernater.com

You can even get a free trial!

Enough of ads. Today went to Queensway shopping centre to get some stuff for my camp next week.

Bought a dark blue FBT, a yonex tennis skirt, and a FBT sports top. Why am I getting a tennis skirt, I seriously don't know, cos I don't really play tennis. Haha. So maybe this is a good place for me to start. Tennis is challenging, and helps to tone my flabby arms. Anyone wanna teach?
Besides tennis wear is always nice. *grins* I'm splurging!!! I did online shopping too. Mom nags at me regarding my spending everyday. :( and of cos my size. she wants me to slim, and I WILL. do sports!!

Off to slp again..... gonna wake up early tomorrow. nites all!



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr